ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Dawkins Fired

Not trying to start anything.....but, how interesting would it be if Danny Hurley was a candidate at Stanford joining his brother in the Pac 10?

That 12 point home loss to Oregon State sealed the deal. [winking]

Now that's the kind of job Archie Miller would take

Now that's the kind of job Archie Miller would take

Brother of Sean Miller. Would he want to go head to head with big brother for conference wins twice a year ? I wonder if Archie Miller would view Oklahoma State as a big enough program for him?

And Chris Collins. Yes, I think he's doing well.

WOJO to be determined.

Okay, so Coach K has Brey, Amaker and Collins.

Not to get off track....but, what coach in College Basketball has the most successful coaching tree ?

156-115 NIT Champs 2011-12 and 2014-15 NIT 2nd rd 2012-13 and Sweet 16 2014-14. Meanwhile posters wanted to give EJ more years. This is the difference with accepting losing(Rutgers) and looking to win(Stanford)

156-115 NIT Champs 2011-12 and 2014-15 NIT 2nd rd 2012-13 and Sweet 16 2014-14. Meanwhile posters wanted to give EJ more years. This is the difference with accepting losing(Rutgers) and looking to win(Stanford)

Correction- expecting to win. But you can only do that when you have programs properly funded.

A shame----did a good job at Stanford but they'll get a lot of traffic on the job.

This is the difference between a state school struggling financially and a private school with an absolutely massive endowment. They can do what they want.

Stanford has also been good, Mike Montgomery had that program going until he went to NBA.

Surprised that Dawkins did not do better at Stanford. Excellent financial support and a program that did very well under Montgomery. Many of the Duke assistants are doing well, but I would have bet Dawkins would have excelled at Stanford. Appeared to be a perfect fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT