ADVERTISEMENT

Ominous Tweets (B Knight?)

Patrick Ewing's record speaks for the state of the program... sh*tty. Pitino pushed all but one player out of the program. Willard lived off of transfers this year. Holloway turned over the roster. They may not say it out loud, but their actions tell the same story as Hurley, "WTF..."
Holloway took over for Willard. Do you really think that program was in bad shape? SHU was 21-11 last year and made the NCAA tournament.
It's not just talent Hurley was talking about eiher.
Ollie won a national championship, then couldn't find a job in college basketball. There are reasons for that.

Holloway took over for Willard. Do you really think that program was in bad shape? SHU was 21-11 last year and made the NCAA tournament.
It's not just talent Hurley was talking about eiher.
Ollie won a national championship, then couldn't find a job in college basketball. There are reasons for that.
No, but you get the point. New coaches always plant the seeds to promote themselves as the savior of the program. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a new sheriff in town. Some are vocal about the state of the program when they inherit it. Others think it quietly, but their actions reveal it.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
No, but you get the point. New coaches always plant the seeds to promote themselves as the savior of the program. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a new sheriff in town. Some are vocal about the state of the program when they inherit it. Others think it quietly, but their actions reveal it.
I get the point. Hurley's case was extreme and taken with everything else around Oliie is enough to hope he doesn't get hired by RU.

that dude is a major troll
I don't believe that to be true.

Russ always seems to have an objective view & good knowledge. Never met him or know him, but I read and trust his knowledge from what seems like years of posting here with good insight & info.

Reactions: DRC79
I don't believe that to be true.

Russ always seems to have an objective view & good knowledge. Never met him or know him, but I read and trust his knowledge from what seems like years of posting here with good insight & info.
NOT Russ, the final four dude

Reactions: Rufaninga
Pike didn't trash the program when he came, that was Chris Ash
Pikiell is a different guy. he is an exception to the rule. Pikiell doesnt say a bad word about anyone. He talks about getting emails from fans after games complaining about offense, foul shots, etc.. i wouldnt be surprised if he emailed everyone back and thanked them for watching the game.

at 1-17 in the big 10, everyone already knew rutgers was a sh*t show and pikiell knew his team would be better than that. what these other coaches do is protect themselves if they have a worse year than the coach they replaced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT