ADVERTISEMENT

Just reaching out here in case the shoe fits..looking for Green or Red or perhaps even yellow.

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
If anybody winds up with an extra Green or Scarlet I would be happy to pay a reasonable premium for it. Otherwise I will just buy on the open market like last year. However I just tried SH and was going to be charged like $50 fee for a $125 pass. F them. I'll wait and see here.

Reason being is I have a failed back surgery from last October and I simply cannot walk from the middle of yellow or the Blue (my lot) without making 4-5 stops trying to find a seat to relieve the pain. The Knightingale service no longer exists and I refuse to get a handicap card just so I can park in the white. I will crawl on my belly first. Thank you if you can help.

Just putting it out there... JohnnyRocktown@gmail.com

Last edited:
If anybody winds up with an extra Green or Scarlet I would be happy to pay a reasonable premium for it. Otherwise I will just buy on the open market like last year. However I just tried SH and was going to be charged like $50 fee for a $125 pass. F them. I'll wait and see here.

Reason being is I have a failed back surgery from last October and I simply cannot walk from the middle of yellow or the Blue (my lot) without making 4-5 stops trying to find a seat to relieve the pain. The Knightingale service no longer exists and I refuse to get a handicap card just so I can park in the white. I will crawl on my belly first. Thank you if you can help.

Just putting it out there... JohnnyRocktown@gmail.com
Good luck. It sucks that they got rid of the knightengale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT