ADVERTISEMENT

JWill Shoots Free Throws Like a Pro

JWill is just so confident. It’s really remarkable how he missed 709 days on court and emerges as a team leader playing with confidence and swagger like he’s never missed a beat. He’s not tentative or plays just to fit in, he has taken a position of leader sharing the ball and making his teammates around him better.

Agreed. I noticed that. He looks like he doesn't even think about the shot. No prayers, breathing routines. No drawn-out dribble routines either. Just AUTOMATIC. And effortless. Like "Thanks for the free points guys!". We've had a few very solid free throw shooters in recent years (few, but not many), including Derek this year, but his just feel/look different.

JWill is just so confident. It’s really remarkable how he missed 709 days on court and emerges as a team leader playing with confidence and swagger like he’s never missed a beat. He’s not tentative or plays just to fit in, he has taken a position of leader sharing the ball and making his teammates around him better.
You can see how happy he is to just be playing basketball again when he’s out there.

Agreed!

But also think best trio of RU foul shooters in RU history.

Only ones even close are Billett and Hodgson and they didn’t have a third.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
He shot 65% and 63% before so starting 10/10 is even more impressive
True….which gives a small amount of pause being that he is a career 65% shooter. But as someone else in this thread pointed out….he may have worked very hard on that in his near 2 year layoff so lets hope he’s now a mid 80’s shooter going forward.

True….which gives a small amount of pause being that he is a career 65% shooter. But as someone else in this thread pointed out….he may have worked very hard on that in his near 2 year layoff so lets hope he’s now a mid 80’s shooter going forward.
When he was recovering from his Achilles injury, stationary shooting was probably all he could do.

So far it seems nothing fazes that guy. But watch out…he’ll be prominent in opponent game planning now.

I heard Chuck Norris backed down from a fight with JWill.

I'm not even sure what this thread is supposed to mean. What does "shooting FTs like a pro" even mean?
Just that he makes them?

Reactions: RutgersChow
Thats true. Spencer was money at the line. We'll see if JWill can keep his game at this level. I hope so!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT