ADVERTISEMENT

Knight & Day Apparel note

I laughed out loud when I got that email this morning:

"Paul Mulcahy and Cam Spencer might be on their way out of Rutgers Nation, but you can still show them your support. All Mulcahy and Spencer items are now on clearance for a limited time.

Once the time is up, the items go away for good.

Shop now and show your support to two Rutgers icons!"

Uh, good luck with that.

Reactions: bethlehemfan

"Paul Mulcahy and Cam Spencer might be on their way out of Rutgers Nation, but you can still show them your support. All Mulcahy and Spencer items are now on clearance for a limited time.

Uh, good luck with that.
Who the hell wrote that? Should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: MrsScrew

Uh, good luck with that.
Just ship them where they send the super champ’s T-shirt for the losing team

These can be iconic ! Like Mets fans wearing Seaver jerseys or jets fans wearing testaverde jersey !

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
It’s a business. They are stuck with the inventory. Objectively speaking, what do you expect? They have to try to get rid of the stuff they have.

It’s a business. They are stuck with the inventory. Objectively speaking, what do you expect? They have to try to get rid of the stuff they have.

Take the loss & ship it to some 3rd world country they way the Superbowl & World Series does.

Mike Myers No GIF

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT