ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Flood On Twitter

But what makes 2006 better then 2008 was that 2006 didn’t have a large slump in the year. 2008 was 1-5 and was terrible. It’s not fair to say that in the few games that 2008 played great and compare them to a 2006 team that played great for all 13 games. With that said the last half of the 2008 season we were lights out.
My example of 2008 as well as the Cincy brain fart in 06, show why it is foolish to say that Schiano would have went undefeated with the 2012 team. Myself- I rank those teams as 2006/2008/2012 if all three are playing at capability. There wasn't a team in the country that wanted to face us in the 2nd half of 08 but my gut tells me that Meekins/Foster would have been too much for our interior OL.

As for the Flood Tweet...Flood's biggest problem while here is that he didnt have the balls to stand up for what he believed in and became a follower, not a leader.
He is now down in Bama with the 2nd best job he ever had. If Bama tells him to tweet he is going to tweet whatever he feels is best for Bama and the SEC. What someone did to Greg a few years ago, is not even on his radar.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT