ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Maryland

I y
I thought so at first too but then he jumped up and hugged a Maryland player right after.
I think it’s both. He was pissed and he also has friends he respects. I think they were pissed about the dirty play and also decent men who respect the people they like on the other side

He also cheap shotted Art after the whistle on a play. Legit dirty player.
It was like their whole team was taking cheap shots the whole game.. that has to be something that is COACHED. It is not something that could survive as a practice this late in the season and in Locksley's coaching tenure without his tolerance for it.. at a minimum.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Do you ever get tired of judging others? You're the absolute worse I've ever seen at this, get off your high horse.
Not judging it’s all In the thread the nasty low class comments all the “diehards” made towards the team.

Its a GDT, people get emotionally and crazy, that's what being a fan does to you, it doesn't make anyone a bad fan.
The offense in the 1st half WAS crap. And most of the bitching was about Gleeson. Didn't see the same time 2nd half but then again I stepped away for most of it.

chrisru99 is same guy who said during the PSU game:

"So far that Penn State defense is playing like there recruit rankings. We are as well."

PROVEN HYPOCRITE

chrisru99 is same guy who said during the PSU game:

"So far that Penn State defense is playing like there recruit rankings. We are as well."

HYPOCRITE
That was true that was factual they dominated both sides of the ball. What was done today to this team was nasty and low class now everyone comes back to congratulate the team. That’s nasty and a hypocrite

That was true that was factual they dominated both sides of the ball. What was done today to this team was nasty and low class now everyone comes back to congratulate the team. That’s nasty and a hypocrite
Nice try.. your words speak for themselves.

Let me find a positive thing you said during this game.. oh that's right.. you did not. You didn't participate except to attack the fans afterward. Your actions, too, speak for you..

Great shot of Greg almost calling TO and then not, lol - great decision Greg...
And as mentioned in the broadcast, thankfully the ref didn’t just instinctively call the TO because he saw the hand signal initially and figured that’s what he wanted.

I had to miss the 2nd half and relived it through this thread once I knew it was over. Every time I tuned in, we played like garbage, and scored after I turned it off. I'm so glad we beat the turdles.

I thought that was what Rutthutt was doing.. well done!
Is what I thought, too, although it took me one extra post to get it. So I held off on responding a second time earlier, not wanting to undo his strong anti-jinx work. 🙂

Last edited:
Not judging it’s all In the thread the nasty low class comments all the “diehards” made towards the team.
The in-game threads have pretty much always been pretty low-class and nasty. Never quite understood it, but I chalk it up to emotional venting.

Reactions: chrisru99
That was as gutsy a Rutgers win as I've seen in a long time. Bodies all over the field. Players helped off, come back later. If anyone ever doubted what a Schiano culture change would bring to the Banks, this game today, and pretty much the entire season showed it. Today though, was off the charts, and I'm so happy for everyone that supports, plays and coaches the team!
Agree. I felt like this was a great character game for the coaches and players. They struggled at times, but true to the team motto, they kept chopping and kept fighting and got the victory in the end. I'm very happy for the players and coaches.

There are fans on this board that just love to find the first thing to complain about...early in the 1st quarter. Complaining about the coaches and players, the TV crew. It's disgusting.
They are truly idiots and not Rutgers fans. Just crybabies with a look at me agenda.
They certainly don't know football and above all they are clueless about this 2020 Rutgers team!
This team never quits. Game isn't over in the first quarter!! The game ends after the 4th quarter! Every single game this team played this year, they never stopped playing. Not once, not for a second and they were much improved in every second half. Stop the nonsense to show how dumb you are after just 10mins of the game.

There are fans on this board that just love to find the first thing to complain about...early in the 1st quarter. Complaining about the coaches and players, the TV crew. It's disgusting.
They are truly idiots and not Rutgers fans. Just crybabies with a look at me agenda.
They certainly don't know football and above all they are clueless about this 2020 Rutgers team!
This team never quits. Game isn't over in the first quarter!! The game ends after the 4th quarter! Every single game this team played this year, they never stopped playing. Not once, not for a second and they were much improved in every second half. Stop the nonsense to show how dumb you are after just 10mins of the game.
The posters like us that know football are few and far between!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT