ADVERTISEMENT

Look out for transfer.....

Dontestrond,

You’ve been a great contributor to the RU boards over the years. Do you have any connection to RU and/or NJ?

GO RU

I don’t know if it’s Rutgers but he has some old teammates on your squad which needs receivers. He would start day one in your offense in that H-Back Percy Harvin role. Not to mention he is familiar with Schiano. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up a Knight or at BC.

Last edited:
No, my connection was Chris Ash defense shutting down my tide. I was stunned and he happened to become your head ball coach. I hoped he would do well but you cannot defend 78-0 at home

Funny how one of the worse head coaches in college football history led you here and you’re still going strong on RU fan board.

GO RU

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I don’t know if it’s Rutgers but he has some old teammates on your squad which needs receivers. He would start day one in your offense in that H-Back Percy Harvin role. Not to mention he is familiar with Schiano. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up a Knight or at BC.

he’s a wr and not a rb?

Any word on why he's leaving tOSU?

He just was not going to see the field much with the Buckeyes. He is best suited as a slot reciever and Garrett Wilson a rising star has moved to that position. He was recruited as an athlete playing running back and WR. I wish him well. I could see Luke Fickell at Cincinnati pursuing him. He would be a very good get for Rutgers as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT