ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Romanek, FOGO has committed to play Lacrosse for us in 22

Where have you seen he committed?

I wouldn't get caught up on size. F/o is one spot where being shorty and stockier and be an advantage. Huge faceoff guys, they are out there, but not nearly as much as shorter stockier guys. They are closer to the ball and can use leverage that bigger guys can't. WIth the other faceoff guy we have coming, things should definitely be better in this dept.

I spoke to a friend who was his HS coach and he says that he is a super fogo and hard worker. wrestling helps with his leverage.
From the video looks like good quick hands, did not see counter moves and would be interested in that but this is a place where NJ is not particularly strong in the 2021 class and this looks like a really good get.

@Caliknight -- he reminds me of Mike Yarusso, short squat and strong as hell.

I spoke to a friend who was his HS coach and he says that he is a super fogo and hard worker. wrestling helps with his leverage.
From the video looks like good quick hands, did not see counter moves and would be interested in that but this is a place where NJ is not particularly strong in the 2021 class and this looks like a really good get.

@Caliknight -- he reminds me of Mike Yarusso, short squat and strong as hell.

Was thinking the same thing. Hate seeing these young kids with blown out knees. Kid looks athletic. Good to hear on the intel you got. Between this kid and the kid coming in next year, our FOGO situation should be improving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT