ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Millen

Ray6232010

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
Matt Millen has to be the worst commentator. This guy is calling out names that are not even involved. He has no idea who our players are.

Matt is fine. Is it because Dremel is wearing #41? Easy mistake to make.
That's not what I'm talking about. He called Hollin Pierce's name, and it was clearly Reggie Sutton that missed the block. They even described how big Hollin is.

interesting time to say something like that because, in my experience, Matt Millen has improved tremendously as an announcer. I suspect he decided to prepare.
Have no problem with Millen's announcing. He had a horrific health scare. As far as misnaming players, it happens. I don't get the vitriol. He's just a guy doing his job. Many of us should be happy we don't have play by play of our workday. Mine would be a horror-comedy.

interesting time to say something like that because, in my experience, Matt Millen has improved tremendously as an announcer. I suspect he decided to prepare.
Said the same in the game thread - he has improved a lot since his heart scare and always has good insights, plus I think he really likes RU and Schiano and our tough, hard-nosed style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT