ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Mawot Mag commits to Rutgers

Poster child for Rutgers recruiting. Always be settling.

Pikiell offers 6-10 Coleman Hawkins in July but he signs with Illinois. Hawkins also had offers from Arizona, Wake, Marquette and USC. Pikiell then offers his 6-7 teammate in September and he commits to Rutgers over offers from Cal-Fullerton and Depaul.

I’m not going to say that I’m not starting to get concerned. That being said, welcome!

Reactions: MV9000
Always possible to find a sleeper that over achieves. Much harder to over achieve with a roster full of them.

Reactions: kcg88
Its that we have now used three schollies on guys not highly sought after. Im okay with the Swedish guy but the pressure is on for that 4th schollie

...and they all under-the-radar forwards. We desperately need a big man. Carter is gone next year. And we have no backup for Johnson.

I thought Hobbs was a basketball guy..his hire is looking more pedestrian by the day. So...is he good at anything?

This is who we can get when we HAVE a state of the art practice facility?

1) that’s not saying much.
2) Richie you’re not necessarily basketball scout genius here

Not saying I’m the best, but I def know what I’m talking about when it comes to hoops.

And if you don’t want to take my word, take DeAnte’s or Russ’. Both of whom have been to a ton of AAU/HS events, and have been covering HSBB recruiting for quite some time.

This guy is good. He would blow up just like all the rest of the guys Pike is in on. Then they blow up and we miss. Sign them before they blow up. This is good news

Nice try on the spin. But please get me some more 4 stars or at least a kid with an offer from a school we’ve actually heard of! Nothing against Mawot. I will root hard for,him as soon as he puts on the Scarlet!

Welcome. Very happy with this get. Now we need to finish it out with cliff or another big

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT