ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Duke

Miami up 36-25 at the half. It was 30-19 and then 35-23. Just thought people would be interested.

Why?

What do either of these programs have to do with Rutgers? Are we getting a transfer from Duke or Miami ...or a player to named
later for DJ transfer?

MO
PS Hope Coach K makes a full recovery...and I hope Lance Thomas' girlfriend cheated on him for not coming to Rutgers!

Miami up 36-25 at the half. It was 30-19 and then 35-23. Just thought people would be interested.

Why?

What do either of these programs have to do with Rutgers? Are we getting a transfer from Duke or Miami ...or a player to named
later for DJ transfer?

MO
PS Hope Coach K makes a full recovery...and I hope Lance Thomas' girlfriend cheated on him for not coming to Rutgers!

Get a grip Francis. It's a team we played, and people here regularly discuss the teams we play, especially when they are doing well agains one of the blue bloods. If you're not interested, don't click on the thread.

Get a grip Francis. It's a team we played, and people here regularly discuss the teams we play, especially when they are doing well agains one of the blue bloods. If you're not interested, don't click on the thread.
I actually appreciate the headsup

WOW Duke really turned it on in rthe 2nd half~!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT