ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/3-9-5 Sat-Mon

ECU will get the ball back down 21-20 about 2:30 left

Two on the road nail biters for the ACC

Big YAC for ECU around the NC St 30 1:49 left

UNC wide open receiver on a blitz converts to a TD 56-49 2:50 left

If App State is able to get a TD wonder if they should go for two even if they are at home

ECU setting up a game winning FGA 9 secs left

Aww man ECU misses the 41yd FG …too bad for the kicker missing the FG and a XP I guess

Cole Snyder and the Buffalo Bulls struggled in loss against the Terps. Went something like 16/35 for 160yds.

Oh baby what a throw amd catch App State scores a TD

I think go for two

Looks like they might

OMG a perfect play call and wide open and they missed it..oh man

Too bad that would’ve been an awesome ending and the crowd would’ve gone crazy…fun game though…lots of ebbs and flows

Reactions: ScarletDave
OMG it’s not over oh baby college football is awesome

App State scored a TD and now going for two to tie

63-61

Aww man they just held the qb out. Too bad…again lol.

What a game, glad I didn’t change the channel

This App State vs UNC game is insanity

ASU has a chance to tie it 63-63 at the end to go to OT after MISSING 2 point conversion with 30 seconds left down 56-55, then UNC scores, THEN APP STATE SCORES
UNC KO returner should have just kneeled or something rather than taking it all the way. That’s what left the slim chance open.

UGA 14-0. 92yds after INT

Arkansas up 7-0 on Cincy…Cincy driving inside the 10

Posted this tweet in that thread and I give credit to them and others scheduling these kind of games on the road where the chance to lose is greater. Not good for playoff chances or projecting conference strength but it is good for the schools in the area.

I don't think they are being brave. I think its economics.

UTSA up 14-7 on Houston...another big year for them? Lost their OC to Illinois.

Arkansas up 14-0 on Cincy

Cincy qb missed a TD pass and from the announcers sounds like he’s missed a couple today

Good run 5yd TD 14-7 Arkansas… good start to second half for them

UTSA up 21-7 on Houston..pundits were expecting some big things for Houston this year but not living up to it so far.

Cincy with the deep ball for the TD…looks like their qb is coming around a 21-14 Ark

Houston with a TD 21-14 UTSA

Cincy gets a TO deep in Ark territory at the 3 but some penalties moving them back.

And another one…3 penalties to go from 1st and goal at the 3 to 2nd and goal at the 18

Cincy gets it down to the 3 again for 4th and goal and Fickell is going for it.

I would’ve kicked the FG

Looks like he might have to as well now because another penalty lol.

FG is good 21-17 Ark

Houston has come alive 21-21.. great one handed TD catch

Nebraska just up 24-17 on North Dakota…another one score game. If he doesn’t win this one he won’t make it to our game lol

For those who think we are going to be stomped by Nebraska... look at them against North Dakota. Big yikes
People might think I’m crazy but outside OSU no B10 team is all that intimidating imo. It doesn’t mean we’ll win such and such game but they don’t come off as really impressive.

People might think I’m crazy but outside OSU no B10 team is all that intimidating imo. It doesn’t mean we’ll win such and such game but they don’t come off as really impressive.
Well, Michigan looked pretty scary against Colorado State today. But I agree, OSU are clearly the team to beat.

Well, Michigan looked pretty scary against Colorado State today. But I agree, OSU are clearly the team to beat.
Yea but Michigans qb situation really hasn’t been impressive all through Harbaugh’s tenure there.

I mean last year they were the B10 champs and playoff participant and we went toe to toe with them in Ann Arbor.

It’s not that we couldn’t lose or get blown out but it’s more that no team outside of OSU is so dominant. So I feel anything is possible going into a game…from a win to a close game to a blowout and everything in between.

Penalties are killing Cincy

Nebraska gets some breathing room..14yd TD run 31-17

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT