ADVERTISEMENT

Monangai blocking

Well, you know. The kids today are doing that more and more. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 😀
I am sure it was just as much during your blow and ho days- that is why I always warned you to make sure they drop their pants for you just to make sure and you never listened.

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
I am sure it was just as much during your blow and ho days- that is why I always warned you to make sure they drop their pants for you just to make sure and you never listened.
What do you mean, "blow and ho days"? That implies those days are in the past and I'm old.

I mean, I feel I've been doing a great job of demonstrating that I'm still basically 13 years old, give or take a few days. 😀

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Good blocking is an attribute that keeps an NFL back on the field for all three downs. And let's see if they scheme a few more passing attempts his way. Would not surprise me if he is a vey good receiver as well.

So glad to see KM's blocking be recognized nationally. I'll pat myself on the back for having noticed this since last season.

Reactions: ashokan
Have to admit, it’s not something I will pay attention to in other games, but is he the best blocking RB in college football?

Dude is just consistently delivering a hammer on guys regardless of position. Crazy.
I haven’t seen every running back, but I’ve seen a lot, and I’d say Yes.

I'll go a step further. Blake Corum gets all the attention in the B10, and he is clearly a great player, but I think Rutgers has the better player this year.
Corum is getting the most attention from teams like us, which is providing opportunities for their QB and receivers. JJ McCarthy killed us on QB runs.

Thankfully OSUs quarterback isn’t a threat to run.
I'll turn this around as well. What running qb has osu faced this year? I cant think of one. They have to account for our threat at qb, which is nice for a change.

I'll turn this around as well. What running qb has osu faced this year? I cant think of one. They have to account for our threat at qb, which is nice for a change.
None that I can tell. They have faced top notch running backs.

Audric Estime of Notre Dame and Penn states back kaytron Allen and Nick singleton.

The risk in running Wimsatt is that their defenders could also knock our qb out of the game. So Simon will have to be ready.

Y
None that I can tell. They have faced top notch running backs.

Audric Estime of Notre Dame and Penn states back kaytron Allen and Nick singleton.

The risk in running Wimsatt is that their defenders could also knock our qb out of the game. So Simon will have to be ready.
Yes. By my math they've given up 16 (albeit net) rushing yards to qbs in 8 games. It looks like Tagovailoa might've been the biggest running threat they've seen so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT