ADVERTISEMENT

Most interesting stat line from game

I think the most interesting stat was the few number of foul shots attempted by both teams.With five minutes remaining in the game Rutgers was 2-2 and Niagara 2-3 foul shots attempted which had lot to do with the quickness of finishing the game.

And he had similar assist/TO success in the first game. I am very happy with Mulcahy’s play.
he is now crowned the fans favorite after 2 games, could it be because he's a local caucasian player they have been craving for?

Actually ...1:34 game time

Maybe the shortest Rutgers basketball game I’ve attended in 40 years

I saw him play against my grandson, a few times. It’s nice to be rooting for him now.

I want to know where is GRF? He went on and on that he thought Mulcahy wouldn't help us much at all. He thought he would hardly play at all. Ever since last year he was very negative on Paul. I have seen Paul play at least 8 times over the last 3 years and he has always impressed me. The kid is a winner. I think he has a great future at RU.

In
I want to know where is GRF? He went on and on that he thought Mulcahy wouldn't help us much at all. He thought he would hardly play at all. Ever since last year he was very negative on Paul. I have seen Paul play at least 8 times over the last 3 years and he has always impressed me. The kid is a winner. I think he has a great future at RU.
Agreed. I can’t remember the last time we had a pure point guard like him.

His no-look wrap-around assist in the paint was a thing of beauty. He also has confidence and assertiveness rarely seen in a frosh playing in his first collegiate games.

Wow...totally misrepresenting thoughts. I said he would at worst be an important back up point guard.

Everyone loves Harper. Everyone loves Paul. It's not a race thing.

I have never ignored anyone but I don't think I've ever benefited from reading a waretown post

Paul is and will be the best true point guard since Jeff Billet. He just has a great knack for the game and when and where to make the pass.
Oh no! what is going here? Billet was white, too, and I think his brother was white also.

PM is also the loudest RU player I can recall. You really hear him communicating the calls out there.

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT