ADVERTISEMENT

Mulcahy back for Miami per Zags source (EDIT: Zags may need new/better sources)

That’s misleading Nuts.
When my shoulder is acting up I can pick up cinder blocks and railroad ties but can’t comb my hair or reach into my backseat
I agree that it's misleading. PM will be back when he's back.

You can lift a railroad tie? Aren't they around 200 pounds? That would be impressive given your age and the awkwardness of the object being lifted. Not as easy as deadlifting the weight using a barbell.

My body is so beaten up at this point, from so many broken bones, muscle and ligament tears, ankle, knee, shoulder, hand, and spinal damage, that I'm lucky I can still lift a toothpick (or walk). In fact, I probably can't lift a toothpick very far over my head and hold it there for very long, using my left arm. OTOH, and to your point about PM's lifting teammates being misleading, I have no problem at all lifting a Poland spring 5 gallon bottle up and placing it onto the dispenser and can easily lift cement blocks, long as I'm careful when doing it.

I have the body of a 110 year old with the mind of a 12 year old (except for the early onset of dementia I seem to be experiencing). Lot a city miles on this body.

Other than that, though, I'm doing pretty well. 😃

1951_thing_from_another_world_003-james-arness.jpg

That’s me Mildy

Well, the reports from Richie (I think it was Richie) have been that Paul hasn't been "cleared for contact," so the fact that he's at shootaround doesn't really answer whether he's going to play tonight.
Maybe Pike stole a page out of Schiano's playbook, leaving the other team guessing right up to tipoff.

Reactions: Kbee3
None in this case.
Game time decision
Right. If I had to prepare a team for playing defense against RU with PM versus without PM, it would definitely alter my approach. So, to my way of thinking, it's advantageous to withhold the decision until the last possible moment.

For one thing, whomever is guarding PM can cheat off and help more than they can with Spencer or, to a lesser extent, Simpson. From a defensive standpoint, I'd say PM is second only to CO in the degree of difference to the approach to team defending. With Spencer maybe being #3 due to his 3 point ability.

I agree that it's misleading. PM will be back when he's back.

You can lift a railroad tie? Aren't they around 200 pounds? That would be impressive given your age and the awkwardness of the object being lifted. Not as easy as deadlifting the weight using a barbell.

My body is so beaten up at this point, from so many broken bones, muscle and ligament tears, ankle, knee, shoulder, hand, and spinal damage, that I'm lucky I can still lift a toothpick (or walk). In fact, I probably can't lift a toothpick very far over my head and hold it there for very long, using my left arm. OTOH, and to your point about PM's lifting teammates being misleading, I have no problem at all lifting a Poland spring 5 gallon bottle up and placing it onto the dispenser and can easily lift cement blocks, long as I'm careful when doing it.

I have the body of a 110 year old with the mind of a 12 year old (except for the early onset of dementia I seem to be experiencing). Lot a city miles on this body.

Other than that, though, I'm doing pretty well. 😃
Do you honestly feel the need to write an essay every time you post? Asking for a friend. Inquiring minds want to know. Que sera, sera!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT