ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Schon - A Pa.State Champ lists RU in his Top Five - We Need Him

We were never in the picture
All schools have money issues and must meet the same scholarship limits.
WNG- if we have money issues does that mean NS is returning and have set aside scholarship dollars?

At least Shayne still has us in his top 5.
Curious how the scholarships are divided up and will there be enough to give to him. I imagine he’s going to want a full ride or very close to it wherever he goes

I assume Suriano if he comes back has a full scholarship. Glasgow and Aragona have to have a lot of money as well. Janzer was also a pretty big recruit. I think teams are only allowed 9 scholarships in total.

Curious how the scholarships are divided up and will there be enough to give to him. I imagine he’s going to want a full ride or very close to it wherever he goes

I assume Suriano if he comes back has a full scholarship. Glasgow and Aragona have to have a lot of money as well. Janzer was also a pretty big recruit. I think teams are only allowed 9 scholarships in total.
9.9 equivalent. Don't even ask me how they came up with the .9 instead of just 10. Yet another mystery brought to you by the NCAA

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Yes 9.9. I would be shocked if Glasgow is getting much money. When he was suspended, he probably lost scholarship money. Some other kids were suspended for some matches and they may have lost some funding. Out of respect to the wrestlers most disciplinary actions are not public. Glasgow's was. Also some kids get need based scholarships. An important part of a coach's job is to manage scholarship allocation. If we want a kid, money should not be the excuse. The NS's situation could be a problem as it is likely the team must hold funds if he returns. I hope he returns. He is a major part of putting RU wrestling on the national map.

Yes 9.9. I would be shocked if Glasgow is getting much money. When he was suspended, he probably lost scholarship money. Some other kids were suspended for some matches and they may have lost some funding. Out of respect to the wrestlers most disciplinary actions are not public. Glasgow's was. Also some kids get need based scholarships. An important part of a coach's job is to manage scholarship allocation. If we want a kid, money should not be the excuse. The NS's situation could be a problem as it is likely the team must hold funds if he returns. I hope he returns. He is a major part of putting RU wrestling on the national map.
Not sure how it works but I think Glasgow’s dad works for Rutgers so not sure if his tuition is free from that? Maybe others have more/better information.

Not sure how it works but I think Glasgow’s dad works for Rutgers so not sure if his tuition is free from that? Maybe others have more/better information.
A little OT but I think that type of situation might ultimately lead Goodale’s son to play football at Rutgers

ADVERTISEMENT