ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 2 Thread

Way to go Yara. I don't know who posted it, but either Yara wrestled the match of a lifetime or Bastida's head was not in it. Anyhow, stellar match by Yara. Way to go!

Frankly the team looks uninspired and pretty much like crap.

All about March is what everyone always says to combat any meaningful discussion about the team.

SCNJ, this doesnt look like a much better and improved team to me. Few bright spots. Go ahead put your gigglies and smiles and accept the same shi*.
Let me know how the crow tastes.

Yara surprised me. He really came through in the clutch.
Agreed, Younger looked gassed

When did he get the 1st stall call?
That’s what I came here to ask too. In what world was that a match where Dylan deserved two stall calls against him? Were they both from holding onto the foot for 5 seconds? Cause that was the one right at the end of regulation. No idea when the first one came

Yonger didn't look right. He looked gassed the entire match and had no attacks. Very unlike Yonger. Not to take anything away from Yara.

Head, fatigue, whatever the excuse, that guy looked like he’d be the 8th best wrestler in the big 10 heavyweight class. They need to fix the seeding formula and give more weight to coaches ranks or give bonus points for wrestling in the big 10 or something. Yara was in the control the whole time, something that you couldn’t say in half of his big 10 matches.

Reactions: Bobbynieds
That’s what I came here to ask too. In what world was that a match where Dylan deserved two stall calls against him? Were they both from holding onto the foot for 5 seconds? Cause that was the one right at the end of regulation. No idea when the first one came
He got out of a tie up and was standing out of bounds and didn’t make much effort to come back in. He’s gotta be more aware but that’s a pretty lame call, especially against a guy who gains nothing by wasting time out of bounds while trailing late in the match.

Reactions: ScottRU93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT