ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA National Title Game Thread

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
About 20 minutes to tip . Good intro on CBS with Aerosmith and “Dream On”.

Let’s go Aztecs

When the tv ratings come out for this game you’ll know why they favor the blue bloods

So who do we consider blue bloods?

UCLA
Kansas
Duke
Kentucky
UNC

Next level you have

UCONN
Indiana
Villanova
Michigan State
Cuse
Arizona

That’s my guess off the top of my head.

Hurley has done a hell of a job this team is fun to watch

SDSU 11 min drought but they have come back in a bunch of games this tournament. One more time!

Rejoining the Big East was a great move. And their football team made a bowl. Gotta give credit when it is do. I don't understand it but the facts don't lie. Hopefully SDSU comes back and ends the torture.

Rejoining the Big East was a great move. And their football team made a bowl. Gotta give credit when it is do. I don't understand it but the facts don't lie. Hopefully SDSU comes back and ends the torture.
Makes you think they made the right move .
It’s cool some schools get huge conference money for football . But it’s not cool when you really stink at football and don’t win much in basketball .
All these schools chasing football tv dollars

Makes you think they made the right move .
It’s cool some schools get huge conference money for football . But it’s not cool when you really stink at football and don’t win much in basketball .
All these schools chasing football tv dollars
The money we are getting from the B1G makes this even more hard to understand. As an athletic department we probably made 40 million more then UCONN. Personally I have no answer for what I am seeing. But one thing is for certain - it is more than just money.

UConn is just good. Very good. The only hope SDSU has is to play their best D and hope UConn misses some open shots.

This is a solid UConn team that probably wouldn’t have made a final four most years. They are not a great team.

Greatest Mickey Mouse championship in sports history if UConn wins this. Played absolutely horrible teams in 6 straight games. Just unreal luck and blessed by the basketball gods and for what

I like this "winning March Madness isn't actually impressive. It's not as meaningful as it seems" heel turn going on. It's almost a wonder people were so upset that we got left out.

Reactions: RUDead
Very painful to repeat this but UCONN is deep and very very well coached. Would have won this tournament no matter who they played. They are just deeper then any team in the country this year. Question: Please explain how they do it??

Very painful to repeat this but UCONN is deep and very very well coached. Would have won this tournament no matter who they played. They are just deeper then any team in the country this year. Question: Please explain how they do it??
They wouldn’t win a repeat of this tournament more than 20% of the time. (And I agree with you that they’re the best team)

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT