ADVERTISEMENT

Need the RAC today!

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
As we are still finding ourselves as a team, today is a day where we need the RAC to carry our team and make a difference. The building has done that in the past and today is the next chapter.

Be there and be loud! Let's go RU!

As we are still finding ourselves as a team, today is a day where we need the RAC to carry our team and make a difference. The building has done that in the past and today is the next chapter.

Be there and be loud! Let's go RU!

Agree. I hope it’s packed. I have a feeling the fan base is a bit sleepy on this team / season so far.

Rutgers won't lose this game because of the lack of fan support.What matters is making shots at critical times to maintain leads and minimize scoring droughts.Who are going to be the go to scorers this season?

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Rutgers won't lose this game because of the lack of fan support.What matters is making shots at critical times to maintain leads and minimize scoring droughts.Who are going to be the go to scorers this season?
The Princeton game was a predictable disaster, much like last years first

It takes time

I stated this in the prediction thread - we need the RAC to will this team to victory today. Some new faces that haven’t experienced it before , let’s be loud !

Also , a 4 pm start gives you a chance to get lubircated before !
giphy.webp

Reactions: Rugwu and BBpickles
Cliff dunks and blocks, Gavin threes, and Noah, Derek and JMike buzzing around the IL guards will whip the RAC crowd into a frenzy.

Our guys will be propped up by the fans and their confidence levels will be high. The key is to keep up the RAC-aided intensity and avoid lulls on both ends.

This game represents a challenge we can meet.

Let’s do it.

I stated this in the prediction thread - we need the RAC to will this team to victory today. Some new faces that haven’t experienced it before , let’s be loud !

Also , a 4 pm start gives you a chance to get lubircated before !
Speaking of which... I'll be heading to the RAC probably on the early side if anyone is around tailgating hit me up!

One underrated factor with the intensity and sound at the RAC is how OUR young players — primarily GG and JMike — react in that environment. They’ve never been a part of such an explosive atmosphere as they will see in a Big Ten game against a top 25 team, and you wonder if it might get the adrenaline flowing TOO MUCH.

It bears watching.

Reactions: higgins3
If we brick a bunch of shots early, crowd won’t be into it. If we hit a reasonable amount and the game is close early, crowd will be into it.

One underrated factor with the intensity and sound at the RAC is how OUR young players — primarily GG and JMike — react in that environment. They’ve never been a part of such an explosive atmosphere as they will see in a Big Ten game against a top 25 team, and you wonder if it might get the adrenaline flowing TOO MUCH.

It bears watching.
I am willing to take that risk …

Reactions: BillyC80
Agree we do not need the loud music. I actually feel like it drowns out the crowd noise.

Crowd will be rocking today, no doubt

Reactions: Scangg
The rac magic is gone. All our most memorable victories last year were away from it....MSU, Michigan, Penn State, Northwestern, Wisconsin. Our big ten losing streak at home is now 5 games. The arena is not going to save us. Everyone knows star to expect

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT