ADVERTISEMENT

New CB Walk On Lawrence Stevens from Don Bosco

Interesting .. piece by piece, bit by bit that defensive backfield is getting a little more substance - a little more robust - and just maybe things will be pleasantly surprising.

Interesting .. piece by piece, bit by bit that defensive backfield is getting a little more substance - a little more robust - and just maybe things will be pleasantly surprising.
Agreed we have some good Soph- Hester, Wharton, Blausten-sp sorry so now we are adding a bit of depth.

Agreed we have some good Soph- Hester, Wharton, Blausten-sp sorry so now we are adding a bit of depth.

Kobe Marfo and Lawrence Stevens appear to be quality additions to depth - and some are anticipating that Marfo gets on the field right away
- - it is all together too soon to say 'issues resolved' - but certainly the picture looks a lot better.

If the defensive backfield can make significant strides, and it may considering the experience and now the addition of some depth, that can take some pressure off the linebackers. Things are taking shape.

Glad is he here to add depth.

Too bad he didn't enter Army. One of the most tremendous opportunities a young person can have.

Kobe Marfo and Lawrence Stevens appear to be quality additions to depth - and some are anticipating that Marfo gets on the field right away
- - it is all together too soon to say 'issues resolved' - but certainly the picture looks a lot better.

Don't forget Ross Douglas, the Michigan transfer. He will be here in the summer.

It seems that very day there is another article written about Ash or his staff, or about one of the layers or recruits that make me feel better about this team. I am excited. I was a little skeptical at first due to the lack of HC experience but I have gotten over it. Sept. 3rd can' come fast enoug.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT