ADVERTISEMENT

No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts No. 9 Minnesota Saturday

Agree! I’m not watching the match, but I don’t know if there’s a sport where I seen more outlandish stuff with officiating than in Wrestling
Wish it was just wrestling. It’s most every sport. Basketball multiple times last year. Most blatant being the end of the Ohio State game. Multiple phantom calls in football (Powell targeting). Lack of calls against opponents specifically at home. Where the home team should get the benefit of the doubt.

I don’t regularly complain about officiating. But it’s a problem.

How do you let that up? Brain is starting to get to the point where even making NCAA’s is iffy.

Reactions: biker7766
Need pin from poz.

Brian almost had back points. I thought 2' riding time was awesome.

Got called for BS Stalling

Soldano has been absolutely miserable this year and has become a liability unfortunately. He doesn't have a single good win on the year and might go winless in the B1G. I doubt he'll even quality for the NCAAs unless something dramatic happens at the B1G tournament.

Joles does nothing offensively and won't get hit for a 2nd stall. That only happens to us.

We suck

But in all seriousness, that kid was too big for Poz, kid was a monster.

It was the first time this year he looked too small for ‘97.

• Sad
Reactions: Luvscarletknights
At least one team came to wrestle today. Never ready for the tough match ups. Bring on Bloomsburg, Bucknell and Lock Haven.

No one on this team is consistent.
Someone better All American this year or it’s a major disappointment

Reactions: biker7766
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT