ADVERTISEMENT

No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts No. 9 Minnesota Saturday

Shocking, multiple quick consecutive stalls on RU wrestlers.

What a disaster, but I can't say I'm surprised anymore. Coming up small against tough opponents and in big situations is par for the course for this program and is the expectation/norm unfortunately

If the expectations are to be any different, there will need to be a change. Otherwise, we already know what this program is.

Last edited:
Dean get ridden for 1:30 in 3rd period and gets 3 stalls against him.

Shawver rides oppenent for 1:30 in the 3rd - 0 stalls.

Reactions: TRU2RU
This is pretty bad and a real low point for Goodale and his staff. This is it the pinnacle of what we will ever be.

Reactions: biker7766
This is pretty bad and a real low point for Goodale and his staff. This is it the pinnacle of what we will ever be.
This is not a low point. It sucks to lose but be real. We lost to Indiana last year. That’s a low point.

This is not a low point. It sucks to lose but be real. We lost to Indiana last year. That’s a low point.
It really is a low point though. This was Rutgers one chance to beat a name brand wrestling program that was there for the taking this year and still couldn't get the job done. No sugar coating it with SV loses. They blew it.

Ok ... how about if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle?

I mean...we are what our record says...every year

Grateful for all he's done to date...but it is time to move on. Is this even debatable any more? What more is needed to confirm this?
This is Rutgers though. A lot of fans and admin are satisfied with mediocrity. Any talk of taking a program to the next level to compete with the big boys ruffles a lot of feathers.

It really is a low point though. This was Rutgers one chance to beat a name brand wrestling program that was there for the taking this year and still couldn't get the job done. No sugar coating it with SV loses. They blew it.
We always fail when we got a “chance” at a name brand wrestling program.. last one was what 2016 against Nebraska? 8 years ago.. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT