ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Welcomes No. 7 Ohio State Sunday

Back to back to back upsets where we can’t score a single offensive point from our top wrestlers. That’s the exact reason we can never win anything of merit.

Only saving grace is Soldano’s pin otherwise we are really looking at a possible shutout..

We just aren’t very good. I thought there was a reasonable chance we’d get shutout. At least we won a match I guess.

Meh guess in hindsight we coulda won this match if poz, Yara, and Peterson all won.. all winnable on paper..

Cetta rules. Such a shame though, if we win just 2 of 197, 285, and 125 where we’re favored in all 3 we knock off Ohio State
Unfortunately it’s the same few guys who can’t come through for the rest of the team in clutch spots and they’ve had multiple opportunities.

Is goodale contract up after this year or was he extended? I do not know who we can get but lets be honest we are not getting any better. I like goody, but other then Cetta it seems like everyone is regressing or stagnating. That is not a good indication of the coaching. And not to pile on but we don’t score takedowns, i have no idea what is going on in the wrestling room but perfecting takedowns is not it. I did not expect to beat tOSU but we don’t attack and do not create takedowns period. It is hard to watch. I gave up my season tickets because we are not competitive against say top 15 programs. I know season tickets are down. Something has to change

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT