ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Welcomes No. 7 Ohio State Sunday

OSU got hammered ( at least score wise) by PSU last night.
I think that match was a wake up call for PSU. Everyone looked like crap except Kirk, Brooks and Messenbrink (and maybe Bartlett). Match was definitely a lot closer. OSU is going to be tough..

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I think that match was a wake up call for PSU. Everyone looked like crap except Kirk, Brooks and Messenbrink (and maybe Bartlett). Match was definitely a lot closer. OSU is going to be tough..
If you go back the past 5 6 years penn state always trains through at this part of the season , every late January earlier feb penn state has a match or weekend like last night . It’s just part of Cael process
that being said Ohio state guys were game and wanted it , maybe a bit of a let down or overlooking will open the door for Rutgers to steal some bouts

Reactions: NittanyChris
OSU got hammered ( at least score wise) by PSU last night.
OSU looked pretty good all things considering..
-Their 125 got robbed a win
- bouzakis took out Nagao
-Welsh made Cstar look human
- true fresh rogotzki takes out Truax

OSU looked pretty good all things considering..
-Their 125 got robbed a win
- bouzakis took out Nagao
-Welsh made Cstar look human
- true fresh rogotzki takes out Truax
I thought OSU wrestled hard at every weight. starocci first match back. I would imagine if those two tangle at big tens the gap will widen significantly. Same with Traux, although I will say he does seem like an unnecessary hired gun. With out him PSU still untouchable.

Reactions: KidDagger
I thought OSU wrestled hard at every weight. starocci first match back. I would imagine if those two tangle at big tens the gap will widen significantly. Same with Traux, although I will say he does seem like an unnecessary hired gun. With out him PSU still untouchable.
Agreed, PSU coulda won it this year without Nagao and Truax…. Although.. Michigan starting to look really good wit their whooping of Iowa…

Hope our guys wrestle hard, I don’t like the matchups for us so just hope we wrestle hard. Won’t say what I think match split will go because I don’’t think it will be pretty.

Reactions: MS-RU
Hope our guys wrestle hard, I don’t like the matchups for us so just hope we wrestle hard. Won’t say what I think match split will go because I don’’t think it will be pretty.
Agreed. I’d say 3 wins is probably the ceiling but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s less. Hope they prove me wrong though.

It would be nice if we could get the WIN.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Out for the season likely...major bummer...or not

WOW< thought Butler was toast

Willing to bet this is the last we see of Butler this year. Trying to limit this to a major but his knee is shot.

Butler is clearly not even close to healthy enough to wrestle B1G level competition. Appreciate his fight, determination, and effort to give it a go, but the smartest decision is to shut him down unfortunately.

Don’t know how it’s possible for White to get that deep on a shot and still not be remotely close to scoring

Great job by Butler to tough it out but he should be shut down. Why do we have to see White though? Ill take Gayer all day over him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT