ADVERTISEMENT

No.6 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Faces No. 14 Johns Hopkins at Homewood Field Saturday

Nice win. I think we would all take 4-1 through the first five. Would like to think a 7-3 regular season and one win in the tournament (might even earn a bye in the first round of the tournament) would be enough to get us over the NCAA tourney hump. Particularly with the Ivies out of the picture. Does that sound reasonable?
Very.

And a tip of the hat to the Loyola Kamish on a 1-2 game in their win.
Thanks @mdk01 The young Kamish returned from his broken foot today with 5points (3/2)...a good day for him feeling his way back into the lineup...

But I was more jacked for the big win over Hop...fun day...watched the entire RU game...chatted (socially distanced 10 yards) with 44 for 2 minutes and then drove 5 minutes over to Loyola to watch most of the scond half of that one...

A great day!

Great great win today for the RU men....this was a tipping point game...win and were in control of the 2 spot, the two seed in the B1G tourney...and something else I won't mention....at the half way post....sitting at 4-1 is really really solid...

If we lose, well this could have flipped the season....

Our offense wasn't at its best today....but guess what...our back end, our defense and the play in the middle of the field was excellent...top notch today...held Hop to 2 goals in the second half....the defense won this game...I think we only gave up 6 goals at full strength...our defense today was looking for a fight...we bullied them...

First half is over...long ways to go...but this team is in a good position on March 20...

PS...congrats to all the RU fans on the big basketball win last night...some of you know I'm a Spartan (we sucked this year)...but man I'm pulling hard for a trip to the sweet 16 for the RU boys tomorrow!!! Enjoy it

Only takes 1 conference title to change things ... regular season or tourney. Any sport.

First year in B1G RU won 23% of the time versus B1G competition (and that was not including WVB) ... nice to see multiple teams ranked ... still waiting on that first title.

Great 4th quarter, so different than the 4th q last weekend. Huge win for our postseason chances. I agree that 7-3 probably gets us in the NCAAs finally. This gives us a little margin for error in the reverse matches.

Our athletic teams are absolutely on fire in March. Can not wait until fans can go again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT