ADVERTISEMENT

No. 8/9 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Welcomed St. John’s on Tuesday

This is why I like playing St. John's. We dominated them at home. Got to play a lot of guys. Beat them badly last year at their place. Gets RU exposure in a top recruiting area. You want to play for a top 10 lax program in the NY metro area? Rutgers is your choice. They will improve after making a coaching change after last season, but RU is just stronger and will remain stronger.

As long as it doesn't bite you in the butt when RPI is considered for May Madness.

Reactions: bigmatt718
We dropped some of them. Namely Hofstra and LIU.

Ironically Hofstra would have been the school to keep this year.

BTW Loyola did struggle with the 3 day turn around but beat Towson in OT,. helped by a goal from their injured attackman making his season debut.

Reactions: DowntownT_Brown
Early days but Hofstra has lost to Merrimack, Navy who stinks, and Michigan. They beat LIU and St. John's.

Not sure how they would have helped much so far.

Early days but Hofstra has lost to Merrimack, Navy who stinks, and Michigan. They beat LIU and St. John's.

Not sure how they would have helped much so far.

Merrimack held their own against Denver in Colorado last Saturday.

I'm not impressed with Denver either. Merrimack is doing better than expected though. They just bounced from D2. Hofstra losing to them isn't great.

I'm not impressed with Denver either. Merrimack is doing better than expected though. They just bounced from D2. Hofstra losing to them isn't great.
The BE stinks this year. Georgetown who was supposed to be a NC contender has already proven to be frauds and Denver has been mediocre this year. Best team might be Nova from the BE this year.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
The BE stinks this year. Georgetown who was supposed to be a NC contender has already proven to be frauds and Denver has been mediocre this year. Best team might be Nova from the BE this year.

Denver 9 UNC 8 in Chapel Hill

Reactions: Caliknight

Merrimack took apart Quinippiac 16-8 this afternoon. Nobody's heard of them but they could make some noise on the AE this year.

Reactions: Caliknight
Umbc is one to keep an eye on. They have a good coach. Just took down Towson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT