ADVERTISEMENT

O.T.---So who is going to graduation tomorrow ?

Obama should be awesome.
Can I ask why it's going to be awesome?
Are you simply pumped to hear a President speak?
Sit in traffic and get cavity searched?
Or because you think he is going to say something amazing.

I will be there and so excited and proud for my Alma Mater that POTUS is speaking. Once in a 250 year happening.

Reactions: Abro1975
I'll be there in section 126. I hope I can enjoy it since I just found out that the country is ruined. Can't wait to see where this thread will go.

Does BTN have exclusive rights? If so I say we demand full payment right now dammit!:mad: You simply can't get that type of programming anywhere else in the B1G except at RUTGERS.:cool2: Screw National Championships we got the President of the United States suck it B1G schools, we delivered the nation to your tv network. And they said we didn't belong when we 1st joined.[laughing] Asses

Does BTN have exclusive rights? If so I say we demand full payment right now dammit!:mad: You simply can't get that type of programming anywhere else in the B1G except at RUTGERS.:cool2:
Think it's BTN2GO. Do you really think anyone who didn't go to Rutgers is going to watch? It's not the state of the Union.

Can I ask why it's going to be awesome?
Are you simply pumped to hear a President speak?
Sit in traffic and get cavity searched?
Or because you think he is going to say something amazing.

Actually it's because he knows how to give an excellent speech, he's gonna be giving that speech at my favorite stadium, and he's closer to my particular point of view than any president in my lifetime. So I should enjoy hearing what he has to say.

JFK has the best Inaugural Address and the best Commencement Speech ever. Here is his address to American University on June 10, 1963. Historic and chilling to this day. Don't expect the same from Obama. His will be just as boring as all the rest since that day.

Reactions: 50 yd line RR
Actually it's because he knows how to give an excellent speech, he's gonna be giving that speech at my favorite stadium, and he's closer to my particular point of view than any president in my lifetime. So I should enjoy hearing what he has to say.
Ok..cool. He's not giving a speech. He's reading a Teleprompter, if you want to know what he's gonna say Google his other commencement speech from this year. It will be the same with a shot at our governor and some remark about the kid who jumped of the GW. Tank it to the bank

Ok..cool. He's not giving a speech. He's reading a Teleprompter, if you want to know what he's gonna say Google his other commencement speech from this year. It will be the same with a shot at our governor and some remark about the kid who jumped of the GW. Tank it to the bank

Such a downer. Anyway, pretty sure that still constitutes a speech.. Will have to pull out my vocab book from second grade to confirm.

I will be sitting home on my ass drinking a good Jersey craft beer watching a Jersey boy named Martin Truex win a nascar race at a race track that is in a state neighboring Jersey !!!!!!!!

So. Bitter.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
My daughter is graduating and I'll be there as well. I'm also thrilled. Sorry most of you aren't fans, but I love this President.
You love this president? Then you have not been paying attention to what he is all about and what he has done to this country. Oh and stop getting your political information from Saturday night live and the Hollywood idiots.

The Emancipation Proclamation was a pretty good speech. It was written down on paper. Pretty sure if the teleprompter had been invented Lincoln would have read from the teleprompter. Why is it not a speech if read from a teleprompter?

Reactions: Scarletwoman
BTW, this thread is like every other political discussion these days. Polarized. The personal insults haven't started yet but they will. Like every other President, Obama has done things I approve of and things I disagree with. He has done much good in many areas, but people who only watch Fox won't see it or admit it. He has failed in certain areas but people who only watch MSNBC won't see it or admit it. Still, he's the President, he is honoring our alma mater with a commencement speech on its 250th anniversary and Rutgers will be front and center in the public eye today in a very positive way. I am very excited and hope all who are able to attend enjoy the day.

No doubt about it. Reading from a teleprompter is Obama's greatest skill. Enjoy the event!

JFK has the best Inaugural Address and the best Commencement Speech ever. Here is his address to American University on June 10, 1963. Historic and chilling to this day. Don't expect the same from Obama. His will be just as boring as all the rest since that day.

Thanks for sharing.
Always liked JFK, wonder what it would have been like if he finished his term/terms.
Heres another one for you.You don't hear presidents speak like that today, and you don't see our media inform us today as he inferred in that speech.
JFK - The Speech That Killed Him

When Obama took over, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was at 7,949. He saved GM and Chrysler and his healthcare initiative boosted stocks in that sector to highs. Today it's at 17,535. Mine and many others bank accounts are much bigger today, than they were 8 years ago. Today represents a well deserved victory lap of sorts, and I couldn't be happier that it's occurring at Rutgers. Greatest President in modern times.

When Obama took over, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was at 7,949. He saved GM and Chrysler and his healthcare initiative boosted stocks in that sector to highs. Today it's at 17,535. Mine and many others bank accounts are much bigger today, than they were 8 years ago. Today represents a well deserved victory lap of sorts, and I couldn't be happier that it's occurring at Rutgers. Greatest President in modern times.
So, if anyone else would have been president the past 8 years, the Dow would still be under 8000? I voted for Obama both times, but that credit does not belong to him.

Greatest President in modern times.

Iran certainly thinks so. Never thought I would see a president break laws and subvert Constitution to help an enemy get wealth, weapons and nukes - all while breaking US borders (helping enemies get in) and telling military to focus on "climate change" as its priority. Protecting Muslim terrorists, bullying lenders into bad loans, weaponizing IRS against citizens, promoting disorders and identity disorientation as better than normal , intentionally crippling police in US cities etc. look like mere garnishes on the main meal of betraying US/Israel and helping Iran in secret and then openly. Glad you profited from the market manipulations. You still have a little time to enjoy yourself. Glad I don't have the watch Iran's boy speak at my college today. Allah Cash Bar!

Obama is setting us up for another housing crash
http://nypost.com/2016/03/12/obama-is-setting-us-up-for-another-housing-crash/

Reactions: RUsSKii
And then 4 score turned into 420 ! :flushed:
Someone just tweeted to ABC news that the traffic on RT. 18 is so bad right now that students are getting out of their cars and walking.

The Emancipation Proclamation was a pretty good speech. It was written down on paper. Pretty sure if the teleprompter had been invented Lincoln would have read from the teleprompter. Why is it not a speech if read from a teleprompter?

Because they refuse to admit that every politician reads from a teleprompter -- some just do it better than others. Even Trump will be reading from a teleprompter during the general I believe. As someone that has written speeches for people, you do not want them "winging it" on stage -- especially when it's a guy like Trump and you never know what will come out of their mouth. He's already started using it a bit. Get used to it. EVERYBODY uses them these days. The most ridiculous statement on the campaign trail is the idea that using a teleprompter is bad...

So, if anyone else would have been president the past 8 years, the Dow would still be under 8000? I voted for Obama both times, but that credit does not belong to him.

Who cares what the Dow would have been if anyone else had been President? Obama got his opportunity and did far better than anyone thought possible, especially the Fox News watchers. And there isn't a hammer and sickle flying atop the warehouse. Obama deserves his share as does the Fed.

If you go, it would be appreciated if you post pictures here. I think Obama did a good job for the most part. It is awesome that he is speaking at Rutgers.

Iran certainly thinks so. Never thought I would see a president break laws and subvert Constitution to help an enemy get wealth, weapons and nukes - all while breaking US borders (helping enemies get in) and telling military to focus on "climate change" as its priority. Protecting Muslim terrorists, bullying lenders into bad loans, weaponizing IRS against citizens, promoting disorders and identity disorientation as better than normal , intentionally crippling police in US cities etc. look like mere garnishes on the main meal of betraying US/Israel and helping Iran in secret and then openly. Glad you profited from the market manipulations. You still have a little time to enjoy yourself. Glad I don't have the watch Iran's boy speak at my college today. Allah Cash Bar!

You sound like a frightened little girl. There are no monsters under the bed.

No President has killed more terrorists under his watch than Obama. And Obama got Bin Laden, which your boy had been unable to do. Iran doesn't have the bomb and the relationship between the US and Israel has never been stronger. Gays can marry and Cuba is more open to US tourism. The rest of your post and the post article is just another pile of nonsense not worth responding to.

Obama is going to be a tough act to follow, which is why the next President may only serve one term.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT