ADVERTISEMENT

O.T.---So who is going to graduation tomorrow ?

Cali,
In your opinion, who was a better President Obama or Bush? And why?

The best part will be when Hillary nominates Obama to the SCOTUS, and Citizens United is overturned, and voter suppression and pecker checker laws are annulled. Gay rights and abortion access will be expanded and religion left in the church house.

I have always wanted to see a teabagger head explode, because you know inside is just mush so no one will get hurt.

Oh, and when it comes to America, 53% approve of Obama...unlike Bush at this time who was below 30%....Drumpf has 70% disapproval, even beating Christie, LePage and the rest of the super bankrupters too fat to fit in the clown car.

Reactions: Kbee3
That's the way it was. Single-payer was never gonna happen. It should have....but the votes weren't there.
Some day...maybe.
This is because the Democrats predictably put the interests of their campaign donors, in this case the insurance industry, ahead of their voters, which is why neither they nor the Republicans have earned my vote in any election. I'm not going to vote someone into office who is only going to represent my views when they don't conflict with their corporate paymasters, that isn't how a democratic republic is supposed to work.

The best part will be when Hillary nominates Obama to the SCOTUS, and Citizens United is overturned, and voter suppression and pecker checker laws are annulled. Gay rights and abortion access will be expanded and religion left in the church house.
I'll bet you a hundred bucks Hillary doesn't get Citizens United overturned. Voter suppression is also why she is going to win the nomination with this superdelegates nonsense.

Reactions: vkj91
This is because the Democrats predictably put the interests of their campaign donors, in this case the insurance industry, ahead of their voters, which is why neither they nor the Republicans have earned my vote in any election. I'm not going to vote someone into office who is only going to represent my views when they don't conflict with their corporate paymasters, that isn't how a democratic republic is supposed to work.

I wish there were evidence that the voters in fact wanted single-payer, but I know of no evidence to that effect.

I wish there were evidence that the voters in fact wanted single-payer, but I know of no evidence to that effect.
Well I'm sure there are polls that show conflicting results, but he mentioned single payer in his campaign and then backed off it once he was elected. I bet a majority of people who voted for Obama would support single payer.

Well I'm sure there are polls that show conflicting results, but he mentioned single payer in his campaign and then backed off it once he was elected. I bet a majority of people who voted for Obama would support single payer.

You're probably right, but that doesn't come close to a majority of the nation. It's been hard enough selling Obamacare. But maybe single-payer would have been attractive because it is simpler in concept than Obamacare -- it just amounts to extending Medicare to all.

Cali,
In your opinion, who was a better President Obama or Bush? And why?

Bush. Though he spent like a drunken liberal in charge, he did less damage. Obama has made a cluster of everything and is a failed politician. I had low expectations to start, but he has fell below those even. His ability to divide the country is his greatest accomplishment, if you want to call it that. Economic stagnation, crazy spending, demonizing Americans, fake transparency, it was all there to see. No surprise. His drone game is pretty strong though.

I'll bet you a hundred bucks Hillary doesn't get Citizens United overturned. Voter suppression is also why she is going to win the nomination with this superdelegates nonsense.

I don't know if you know this, but Citizens United was decided by one vote. If Scalia is replaced by someone who doesn't think elections should be bought, it is basically guaranteed to be overturned.

Understanding the separation of powers is crucial.

I have always wanted to see a teabagger head explode, because you know inside is just mush so no one will get hurt.

Oh, and when it comes to America, 53% approve of Obama...unlike Bush at this time who was below 30%....Drumpf has 70% disapproval, even beating Christie, LePage and the rest of the super bankrupters too fat to fit in the clown car.

You sure about this?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

The minute anyone calls Obama "Marxist" or "divisive", their moron begins to show.

Who said "they're with us or against us" or called Mexicans rapists, said Islam hates us, their neighborhoods should be monitored, mocked the disabled, said Jews "like deals"...I could go on here.

Here is a newsflash, promoting things you disagree with isn't divisiveness. Obama never said anything like Republican Congressmen are rapists, despite ample opportunity to make colorable arguments in that regard. He could have called for white neighborhoods to be patrolled, given they tend to be a strong base for mass shooters. Didn't do that either. Because that's not the American way. It's the modern Republican way. There's a big difference.

If Obama is a Marxist, Wall Street should make the Communist Manifesto mandatory reading.

Obama basically followed Reagan on every economic. immigration and foreign policy issue. But Republicans fought him. And we all know the real reason. Trying to mask racism by pretending to know what Marxism is is incredibly revealing.

But, Caliknight, you might not be happy with what succeeds it.

Odds are we all will. Well, most people who work and like a Capitalist America where things like social justice and safe spaces are a punchline. It's trending in that direction.

Maybe you should read that link. It doesn't contain any contrary information. In terms of actual favorability, while Hillary is unfavorable, Drumpf is very unfavorable. Obama has 53% approval on top of being elected overwhelmingly twice.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

There's a lot of Republicans who disapprove of Drumpf. They will vote for him though because they prize partisan politics over principles. He stands diametrically opposed (on most days, he has changed stances within hours) from what they have been proposing for the past 30-40 years, especially on trade and taxes. On social issues he's literally held every opinion- pro and against gay marriage, abortion, etc, not to mention 3 marriages and cheating on your wife isn't so Christian (unless it's Newt in which case it's fine).

And even still, the polls have been undercounting Hispanics especially in states like Florida and Colorado where they will essentially decide the election. You should know this by now, there aren't enough old white men to hand your side the race. You've lost every popular election but one since 1992 and the reason was Bush got 40 some odd percent of Hispanic votes.

This is where Not goes all hysterical, to the point he just makes stuff up. I've never heard anyone advocate removing minorities from the country. I've heard illegal aliens. I'd ask for proof but he has none, as we all know. He lives to attempt to conflate statements and try to pass them off as fact. I think he thinks it makes him sound smart.

Maybe you should read that link. It doesn't contain any contrary information. In terms of actual favorability, while Hillary is unfavorable, Drumpf is very unfavorable. Obama has 53% approval on top of being elected overwhelmingly twice.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

There's a lot of Republicans who disapprove of Drumpf. They will vote for him though because they prize partisan politics over principles. He stands diametrically opposed (on most days, he has changed stances within hours) from what they have been proposing for the past 30-40 years, especially on trade and taxes. On social issues he's literally held every opinion- pro and against gay marriage, abortion, etc, not to mention 3 marriages and cheating on your wife isn't so Christian (unless it's Newt in which case it's fine).

And even still, the polls have been undercounting Hispanics especially in states like Florida and Colorado where they will essentially decide the election. You should know this by now, there aren't enough old white men to hand your side the race. You've lost every popular election but one since 1992 and the reason was Bush got 40 some odd percent of Hispanic votes.

First of all, I think even Donald Trump is entitled to be called by his name. Second, I think you are being overconfident. It is thought that there are a lot of Trump supporters who won't say so to a pollster. And the polls in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida are very close. And HRC could screw this up. Trump possibly can turn around his unpopularity ratings because he is new to the scene; Clinton has 25 years of making enemies.

Incidentally, I may be wrong about this but I don't think Caliknight started out as a Trump supporter (I think he was for Cruz) , so you can't blame Trump on him.

I don't know if you know this, but Citizens United was decided by one vote. If Scalia is replaced by someone who doesn't think elections should be bought, it is basically guaranteed to be overturned.

wouldn't guarantee that. The court is reluctant to overrule its decisions, even 5-4 decisions. And there will be no decision unless Congress passes a new statute, which is unlikely to happen given the composition of Congress.

Reactions: Caliknight
This is where Not goes all hysterical, to the point he just makes stuff up. I've never heard anyone advocate removing minorities from the country. I've heard illegal aliens. I'd ask for proof but he has none, as we all know. He lives to attempt to conflate statements and try to pass them off as fact. I think he thinks it makes him sound smart.

Yawn

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

No reference to citizenship. Get a clue. Not to mention the "Mexicans are rapists" remark included no reference to citizenship either.

It's pure racism, and that is what it means when Drumpfies say he "isn't PC." They just want someone to advocate for racism. If they cared about small government they wouldn't be voting for trade wars and expanding social security.

@camdenlawprof

He is one of the few Drumpf supporters. To the credit of the board right wing, I have seen a number of them refuse to support him, which makes sense- he's not a conservative, on top of being a fascist, 4 time bankrupt, racist, sexist buffoon.

The electoral college map as the past several elections show starts off with the Northeast and West Coast and Upper Midwest on the blue side, and the South and lower Midwest on the red side. The for grabs states like Florida and Colorado and Virginia have yuge Hispanic populations. So really, HRC (who by the way I do not like, but whom I like better than a President who threatens to retaliate against negative journalism) can forego an Ohio or Michigan. There are, quite simply, not enough uneducated angry white men to elect him.

In terms of the SCOTUS I take HRC at her word on one thing- basically the only reason worth supporting her- is that she will appoint a liberal and we can overturn Citizens United. With her replacement someone else will bring a case and they will flip it. Everyone knows that decision was a mistake- hell even Republicans do after they blew it 4 years ago with all the best candidates Sheldon Adeslon and the Kochs could buy.

And, Drumpf deserves nothing. When you look at a country like Venezuela or Turkey or Hungary you quickly realize democracy is precious and fascists can in fact be elected. We can't take this lightly and as 99% of us come from immigrants I'm not going to allow him or his supporters to dignify racism and hate. It was one thing for decades hearing about supply side, invading the wrong country, etc but now taking our tax dollars to ask people at the airport the last time they ate bacon is just a bridge too absurd and far.

Reactions: Kbee3 and suggakane
@camdenlawprof

He is one of the few Drumpf supporters. To the credit of the board right wing, I have seen a number of them refuse to support him, which makes sense- he's not a conservative, on top of being a fascist, 4 time bankrupt, racist, sexist buffoon.

The electoral college map as the past several elections show starts off with the Northeast and West Coast and Upper Midwest on the blue side, and the South and lower Midwest on the red side. The for grabs states like Florida and Colorado and Virginia have yuge Hispanic populations. So really, HRC (who by the way I do not like, but whom I like better than a President who threatens to retaliate against negative journalism) can forego an Ohio or Michigan. There are, quite simply, not enough uneducated angry white men to elect him.

In terms of the SCOTUS I take HRC at her word on one thing- basically the only reason worth supporting her- is that she will appoint a liberal and we can overturn Citizens United. With her replacement someone else will bring a case and they will flip it. Everyone knows that decision was a mistake- hell even Republicans do after they blew it 4 years ago with all the best candidates Sheldon Adeslon and the Kochs could buy.

And, Drumpf deserves nothing. When you look at a country like Venezuela or Turkey or Hungary you quickly realize democracy is precious and fascists can in fact be elected. We can't take this lightly and as 99% of us come from immigrants I'm not going to allow him or his supporters to dignify racism and hate. It was one thing for decades hearing about supply side, invading the wrong country, etc but now taking our tax dollars to ask people at the airport the last time they ate bacon is just a bridge too absurd and far.

I think the usual electoral map may not work. Clinton supporters should not be overconfident, but should work very hard.

Asking people the last time they ate bacon? What will they do with Orthodox Jews who, like Muslims, refrain from pork? This has got to be an exaggeration.

You're probably right, but that doesn't come close to a majority of the nation. It's been hard enough selling Obamacare. But maybe single-payer would have been attractive because it is simpler in concept than Obamacare -- it just amounts to extending Medicare to all.
I meant a majority of people who voted for Obama, not a majority of all voters. Single payer should be attractive to liberals because it covers everybody regardless of employment or socioeconomic status, and it should be attractive to some conservatives because businesses would no longer have the burden of paying the rising costs of health insurance for their employees. Taxes would of course have to go up (unless we stop fighting this perpetual moneydrain of a war which is a ridiculous concept to both major parties), but the amount that Americans spend per capita would probably go down since it would be a streamlined, simple, non-profit system. U.S. spending on healthcare in the current dilapidated system is astronomical compared to the rest of the developed world, and too much of the money we spend on healthcare doesn't go to actually providing healthcare. At least with single payer the goal is to break even instead of profit as much as possible, there should be much less complication, no 7+ figure advertising budget, and no lobbying/campaign fundraising that our money would be going towards like it is now, allowing people and businesses to keep more of their money.

I highly doubt Hillary really cares that much about Citizens United. Again, I'll bet $100 on Citizens United being around throughout the next presidency regardless of who wins it.

Bush. Though he spent like a drunken liberal in charge, he did less damage. Obama has made a cluster of everything and is a failed politician. I had low expectations to start, but he has fell below those even. His ability to divide the country is his greatest accomplishment, if you want to call it that. Economic stagnation, crazy spending, demonizing Americans, fake transparency, it was all there to see. No surprise. His drone game is pretty strong though.
Great post. I too did not think he could screw things up this bad . But he has . Amazing how his followers are in denial. One guy yesterday on this forum called him an awesome president ! I can't believe it.

The Obama Kool Aid is the lowest unemployment in decades, Osama Bin Laden dead, and ending idiotic anti-gay policies, the Cuban embargo, and Americans being denied healthcare for having preexisitng conditions.

The fact that those opposed to Obama are mostly lining up behind a 4 time bankrupt, three time married, racist thug who supported socialized medicine until a year or two ago, tells you all you need to know about "conservatism" in 2016.

The Obama legacy is all about forcing gay rights down peoples throats. Target tried the same. We the people said no, and you SJW types lose power after this year.

I cant find the post asking me about Marxism, but since you seem like the brain washed sort, I will reply to that as well as your post.

Obama has done nothing but follow the divide n conquer laid out by Marx, and perfected at the Frankfurt School.

We already had men taken out of the nuclear family. Now we have the rise of 3 rd wave feminism telling these indoctrinated young women how bad they got it here in America, while women in 3rd world countries still face honor killings, genital mutilation, forced to cover themselves, subject to rape, 2nd class citizens etc etc. Yet the libs keep trying to spread the message that "Islam is a religion of peace". If Islam is peace, I would hate to see how they treat their enemy.

Oh that's right, they strap bombs to kids, and send them in to take out innocents.

Worse, feminists recite lies like the wage gap, and 1 out of 4 women raped on campus. Facts don't matter to SJWs, only feelings. If women really did make 20 percent less for equal work, no man would have a job. They use the fact that when you add up all earnings, men do earn more. They earn more for working on oil rigs, or in coal mines. They don't bother to note that women working the same jobs earn the same pay. See the Trolling Stone fiasco over the rape on campus claim. Both are lies.

Obama and his globalist handlers seek to destroy the nations sovereignty. They expect the United States to have open borders, but pretty much every country in the world doesn't save the EU, and we see how crazy it is there. Women get raped, then they bring their muslim rapists flowers thinking it will magically stop. Worse, you flip out that people actually want the law obeyed, and when sworn in, Trump swears to end it. Good, if someone wants in let them go to the process, and if they are bad guys, they no longer will have a free trip into the country.

Obama has done everything he can to incite racial strife. Once again, a divide n conquer means. With Soros' backing, we now have BLM. The biggest hogwash that has been hoisted during his time in the WH AFAIAC. You should look up Colin Flaherty. He keeps track daily of all the black on white violence happening daily on his youtube page. They report that stuff locally, but not nationally as it doesn't fit the narrative. The left wishes to spread the soft racism of low expectations, and ignore what is actually happening in reality.

In case you forgot, BLM started with "hands up don't shoot". A lie. Obama did everything in his power to burn Wilsons ass, but in the end, he was telling the truth. Forensics don't lie. We have seen false accusations happen time and again since that went down. Never does he call out the lying.

We can go more if you wish. The bottom line is Hilary may of got by Bernie. She may have stolen it if you prefer. She wont do so with Trump. He will call her BS, and the SJWs can hit their safe spaces. Because just like Target, enough is enough. This country doesn't need another Marxist.

I meant a majority of people who voted for Obama, not a majority of all voters. Single payer should be attractive to liberals because it covers everybody regardless of employment or socioeconomic status, and it should be attractive to some conservatives because businesses would no longer have the burden of paying the rising costs of health insurance for their employees. Taxes would of course have to go up (unless we stop fighting this perpetual moneydrain of a war which is a ridiculous concept to both major parties), but the amount that Americans spend per capita would probably go down since it would be a streamlined, simple, non-profit system. U.S. spending on healthcare in the current dilapidated system is astronomical compared to the rest of the developed world, and too much of the money we spend on healthcare doesn't go to actually providing healthcare. At least with single payer the goal is to break even instead of profit as much as possible, there should be much less complication, no 7+ figure advertising budget, and no lobbying/campaign fundraising that our money would be going towards like it is now, allowing people and businesses to keep more of their money.

I realize what you meant; my point was that a majority of Obama voters is not enough to pass something in Congress. Hence the need for compromise. Moreover, the only way to pass any kind of bill was to attract the support of insurance companies (remember the ads against Clinton's plan in 1993 -- the Harry & Louise ads.) So that's what they did. Politics is the art of the possible. Single-payer might make sense, but you can't get there without attracting the support needed to enact it, and that support does not seem to be there.

I highly doubt Hillary really cares that much about Citizens United. Again, I'll bet $100 on Citizens United being around throughout the next presidency regardless of who wins it.

The Obama legacy is all about forcing gay rights down peoples throats. Target tried the same. We the people said no, and you SJW types lose power after this year.

I cant find the post asking me about Marxism, but since you seem like the brain washed sort, I will reply to that as well as your post.

Obama has done nothing but follow the divide n conquer laid out by Marx, and perfected at the Frankfurt School.

We already had men taken out of the nuclear family. Now we have the rise of 3 rd wave feminism telling these indoctrinated young women how bad they got it here in America, while women in 3rd world countries still face honor killings, genital mutilation, forced to cover themselves, subject to rape, 2nd class citizens etc etc. Yet the libs keep trying to spread the message that "Islam is a religion of peace". If Islam is peace, I would hate to see how they treat their enemy.

Oh that's right, they strap bombs to kids, and send them in to take out innocents.

Worse, feminists recite lies like the wage gap, and 1 out of 4 women raped on campus. Facts don't matter to SJWs, only feelings. If women really did make 20 percent less for equal work, no man would have a job. They use the fact that when you add up all earnings, men do earn more. They earn more for working on oil rigs, or in coal mines. They don't bother to note that women working the same jobs earn the same pay. See the Trolling Stone fiasco over the rape on campus claim. Both are lies.

Obama and his globalist handlers seek to destroy the nations sovereignty. They expect the United States to have open borders, but pretty much every country in the world doesn't save the EU, and we see how crazy it is there. Women get raped, then they bring their muslim rapists flowers thinking it will magically stop. Worse, you flip out that people actually want the law obeyed, and when sworn in, Trump swears to end it. Good, if someone wants in let them go to the process, and if they are bad guys, they no longer will have a free trip into the country.

Obama has done everything he can to incite racial strife. Once again, a divide n conquer means. With Soros' backing, we now have BLM. The biggest hogwash that has been hoisted during his time in the WH AFAIAC. You should look up Colin Flaherty. He keeps track daily of all the black on white violence happening daily on his youtube page. They report that stuff locally, but not nationally as it doesn't fit the narrative. The left wishes to spread the soft racism of low expectations, and ignore what is actually happening in reality.

In case you forgot, BLM started with "hands up don't shoot". A lie. Obama did everything in his power to burn Wilsons ass, but in the end, he was telling the truth. Forensics don't lie. We have seen false accusations happen time and again since that went down. Never does he call out the lying.

We can go more if you wish. The bottom line is Hilary may of got by Bernie. She may have stolen it if you prefer. She wont do so with Trump. He will call her BS, and the SJWs can hit their safe spaces. Because just like Target, enough is enough. This country doesn't need another Marxist.

We now have a tinfoil hat partner for abc/RU58390028828/saran...

I realize what you meant; my point was that a majority of Obama voters is not enough to pass something in Congress. Hence the need for compromise. Moreover, the only way to pass any kind of bill was to attract the support of insurance companies (remember the ads against Clinton's plan in 1993 -- the Harry & Louise ads.) So that's what they did. Politics is the art of the possible. Single-payer might make sense, but you can't get there without attracting the support needed to enact it, and that support does not seem to be there.
It wasn't about getting the insurance companies on board to ensure the bill passes. The insurance industry funded campaigns of both parties--they were owed a favor. The Democrats will never enact single payer as long as they are getting money from the insurance companies, and even if every single liberal out there wants single payer, that will not matter to them because with only two viable parties, there is absolutely no pressure on the Democrats to enact what their voters want as long as their voters continue to perceive them as even a slightly better choice than the Republicans. As is evidenced by some of the posts in this thread, the Democrats don't need to represent the views of their voters at all, all they need to do to win elections is keep their voters convinced that the Republicans are a terrible monster that must be stopped at all costs.

Yawn

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

No reference to citizenship. Get a clue. Not to mention the "Mexicans are rapists" remark included no reference to citizenship either.

It's pure racism, and that is what it means when Drumpfies say he "isn't PC." They just want someone to advocate for racism. If they cared about small government they wouldn't be voting for trade wars and expanding social security.

More Not tap dance, says one thing that isn't true, and tries to back it up with something else completely irrelevant/untrue. It's his gift to the board and always has been. He accused Trump of saying he was going to kick minorities out of the country. He gets called on it and changes the subject. Typical. If it was a second grade debate, the teacher would remove him from the stage for stupidity.

And I have never once said who I was supporting. Only who I wasn't, those being a burned out old socialist hippie who wants to turn us into Venezuela and a lying, cheating, woman abuser enabler.

Last edited:

Is that Glenn Beck or the John Birch Society ?
So much crazy stuff in one post.
But I see nowhere your definition of Marxism. I don't think you really understand what exactly it is.

Kbee and Not are suggesting people vote for a racist. Are minority kids really "super predators who need to be heeled," as Hillary Clinton has said. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

LOL

You really, really struggle with the English language, even more than you struggle with the truth.

Calling Mexicans rapists isn't racist though? God you're stupid.

Kbee and Not are suggesting people vote for a racist. Are minority kids really "super predators who need to be heeled," as Hillary Clinton has said. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

You do realize she never says anything about the race/ethnicity of the "super predators," don't you. Only you seemed to infer that she means "minority kids." Hmmmm. If I had to guess, there's more than 12 seconds of footage and maybe she is talking about minority kids, but until you provide a little more info, we'll just have to assume that you continue your slide into deep stupid.

You do realize she never says anything about the race/ethnicity of the "super predators," don't you. Only you seemed to infer that she means "minority kids." Hmmmm. If I had to guess, there's more than 12 seconds of footage and maybe she is talking about minority kids, but until you provide a little more info, we'll just have to assume that you continue your slide into deep stupid.

Really? I am the only one inferring this? Before you question and assume someone is "stupid", it would be wise to do a simple Google search so you don't look like a moron. It's too late in this case, but for future reference, I suggest you take my advice.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/bill-clinton-black-lives-matter-protesters/index.html

Last edited:
Really? I am the only one inferring this? Before you question and assume someone is "stupid", it would be wise to do a simple Google search so you don't look like a moron. It's too late in this case, but for future reference, I suggest you take my advice.

Sorry, the game's not played that way. If you want to be taken seriously, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate a point. You showed a 12 second clip which contained no reference to "minority kids" yet claimed the clip was about minority kids. You'd be laughed out of any conversation for failing to provide any evidence for your assertion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT