ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Official National Signing Day 2022 Thread

I am now happy. All committed signed. Now the development begins. I liken this rebuild by GS to a sinking ship. He look over a ship that was very much on the way to the bottom. These last two years have been all about plugging the leaks and pumping out the water. The ship is now afloat. With this class the task turns to getting her moving and up to speed. So far so good.
I fully expect that the 2022 season will be a step back on the field given the amount of starters we’ve lost. Hopefully the developers see gains on the field in 2023- and hopefully they actually offer a QB for the 2023 class.

Doesn’t sound like any surprises as of now, maybe we add a few more on the next round

I fully expect that the 2022 season will be a step back on the field given the amount of starters we’ve lost. Hopefully the developers see gains on the field in 2023- and hopefully they actually offer a QB for the 2023 class.
I didn’t say it would be next year. But I do believe the talent in this class will be a big part of the turn around when it happens. And, we need to define a step back. Would another 5/7 year be a step back or just a pause. Even then, if on the field wins and loses takes a step back but some/many of the young players start to assume their roles then that’s just fine. Go RU

Excuse my nitpicking but is there a better way to do these announcement threads without using Twitter?

Reactions: ecojew
Such as? Twitter lets him embed and post in other places

Yeah I now how it works. But he has to generate the post anyway - why not just copy the content to this site instead of having to wait for Twitter posts to resolve their content?

Reactions: ecojew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT