ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state loses to FAU

Huge. FAU was 2-5 and playing at Columbus. FAU had Matt Doherty, who was fired from UNC previously, for one season maybe 10 years back. SMU offered him more money and he left FAU after that year, and was fired after a few seasons at SMU. Have not heard of him surfacing anywhere, but FAU has been down since then. Used to be a season ticket holder, but they decided to ask for a $500 contribution in addition to the cost of the season ticker, so my friend and I went to Magic games instead.
TL

Every team down to the best in the country has a WTF moment. I know we haven't played a single good team besides Miami. We can quibble about how good our opponents are but we have won every single game we've been favored in, some in quite convincing fashion. That counts for something.

RU has potential landmines coming up at Stony Brook, home to FDU and at MSG vs Fordham. Cannot take anything for granted. On the plus side a school like OSU losing gives hope that RU can sneak a win or two on the road in league play

also Illinois in a nip and tuck battle with IUPUI and Minnesota is a close one with NJIT

I'd talk smack with all my OSU friends but people don't follow the basketball team dammit

So enjoy this not being us.

Just took a look at the B1G standings. We are tied for first with Indiana.

That's right, we are tied for first! I'll take it for now! Indiana's only loss came to Fort Wayne. So don't take any win lightly. You have to go out every game for 40 minuets and produce. We are not great just yet, but we could be a very surprising team this year. Hope we starting hitting from the outside. If we do things could get real interesting around here.

Reactions: mikefla
RU has potential landmines coming up at Stony Brook, home to FDU and at MSG vs Fordham. Cannot take anything for granted. On the plus side a school like OSU losing gives hope that RU can sneak a win or two on the road in league play

also Illinois in a nip and tuck battle with IUPUI and Minnesota is a close one with NJIT
This why Rutgers can shock teams in the B1G this year. You can't think this is the same old Rutgers and the other teams just show up because of the name on the front of the Jersey.

francesa-x-wide-community.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT