ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Washington loses

S.W.A.I.N

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
UW loses to USC, no postseason for them I’d imagine. Paul’s final game, plays 11 minutes and doesn’t score. Sad ending to his hoops career - hopefully kids start seeing the negative sides of chasing NIL, and schools stop paying a quarter mil for a non contributing one year mercenary.

UW loses to USC, no postseason for them I’d imagine. Paul’s final game, plays 11 minutes and doesn’t score. Sad ending to his hoops career - hopefully kids start seeing the negative sides of chasing NIL, and schools stop paying a quarter mil for a non contributing one year mercenary.
Kids won’t see the negative.
It’s always gonna be about the money

Reactions: RAC93
Well the euphoria of giving money nillie Willie will slow as well.

Paul was a moron for going there..who goes to a moribund program across the country

big deal he got money to sit on the bench, these kids never realize what they have, but its all about $$$ so f them.

yet if he was here RU would still have the same issues
A few more wins with Paul.

And he gets a graduate degree from Washington university. Sets himself up with two alumni networks. Many Rutgers grads do worse . He was here for 4 years and graduated. It was time to move on

Reactions: gregkoko
I watched about a half dozen of his games. Same player that he was last year but even more lost due to the Washington offense which basically left him standing in the corner. He had some moments with assists, hustle plays etc., but I seriously doubt they got the player they thought they were getting. He went from starter most of the season to hardly playing late. I don’t think we missed him at all (Cam is another story), except for the fact that he could have taken Noah’s minutes, and at least knew how to feed Cliff.

Reactions: bIhawk
A few more wins with Paul.

And he gets a graduate degree from Washington university. Sets himself up with two alumni networks. Many Rutgers grads do worse . He was here for 4 years and graduated. It was time to move on
How many of these grad transfers not named Myles Johnson actually get graduate degrees?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT