ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State player says Rutgers should have won last year

Conq1234569

Redshirt
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
Well, the NCAA knew the refs screwed up and would put that in our W column so we would get into the tourney. Oh wait ....... that is not how it works. It was a L regardless.

😠
The tournament committee could have righted that wrong but chose instead to use what was in the books regarding our win-loss record and its impact on our NET.

However, they also gave the partial explanation that we were not as good without Mag, which I found odd. If you’re gonna make a judgement based on that, why not also make a judgement based on the OSU game?

2 BS things from NCAA last year with the OSU game and then calling the MSG MSU game a home game. Give us that rightful W and call that game neutral and our resume looks even better. I think we finished NET 40 last year so switch those 2 things and we're probably in the 30-35 range. Shouldn't have been kept out and still BS but as Fluoxetine just mentioned they just make up the BS as they go along.

The tournament committee could have righted that wrong but chose instead to use what was in the books regarding our win-loss record and its impact on our NET.

However, they also gave the partial explanation that we were not as good without Mag, which I found odd. If you’re gonna make a judgement based on that, why not also make a judgement based on the OSU game?
Agree they could have but in the end that loss in that column made it even easier to to leave us out.

2 BS things from NCAA last year with the OSU game and then calling the MSG MSU game a home game. Give us that rightful W and call that game neutral and our resume looks even better. I think we finished NET 40 last year so switch those 2 things and we're probably in the 30-35 range. Shouldn't have been kept out and still BS but as Fluoxetine just mentioned they just make up the BS as they go along.
And many posters will rip me!

Ridiculous!!!

Really did and combine that with NCAA changing ridiculous MSU game…

SMH !

MSU game at Garden worst decision in many years. And where does Mag get hurt….

Really did and combine that with NCAA changing ridiculous MSU game…

SMH !

MSU game at Garden worst decision in many years. And where does Mag get hurt….
I didn’t think we moved the game voluntarily. BIG calls the shots

Then if we didn't ant to play in it and AT home then we should have declined. Hofstra had all the pride then I guess (get it? :)
Ha
It’s kind of one of those things , you have to accept. But I could see the NIT going like some of the opt outs for bowls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT