ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State wins National Championship in MsgBoard Douchebaggery

RUTBAY

All Conference
Dec 14, 2006
I'm guessing it is because they recruit pretty well in their own state.

This post was edited on 3/28 6:54 PM by RUTBAY

Hahaha well said... No idea why we need to know another school won pistol or synchronized swimming, none of us would even know if Rutgers won it

i assume the pretentious dbags that keep popping up here wear this hat.

gseVzHY.png

I feel these posts about other schools' championships are more like being rubbed in the face than conference pride.

Originally posted by LadyRU09:
I feel these posts about other schools' championships are more like being rubbed in the face than conference pride.
Especially since it's the same OSU poster who's doing it. I'm thinking he should be encouraged to stop.

Originally posted by DJ Spanky:
Originally posted by LadyRU09:
Especially since it's the same OSU poster who's doing it. I'm thinking he should be encouraged to stop.
Nothing a pair of cement shoes couldn't fix.

Hope you guys don't judge a whole fan base by the post of one or two posters.

Originally posted by R1950:
we dont.

there is however one or two guys that keep popping up here to be pompous.

dont they have better things to do?

Originally posted by jay_hq:
i assume the pretentious dbags that keep popping up here wear this hat.

ec
was about to be like "they won the titles, they can post about them".......the i saw this hat and i am totally on the other side.

i feel like winning titles is not worth this hat.

Originally posted by jay_hq:

Originally posted by R1950:
we dont.

there is however one or two guys that keep popping up here to be pompous.

dont they have better things to do?
Often, it's t-shirt fans who've never stepped foot into an Ohio State classroom. The more they thump their chest over the school's athletic accomplishments (and that is ALL they ever care about), the more they feel it negates having no actual connection to the school. It is ridiculous to come over here trumpeting a championship or a recruiting get. Unless of course a Buckeye ever wins the World Air Guitar Championship; in which case I'll be starting numerous threads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT