ADVERTISEMENT

One Bourbon, One Scotch and One (6-pack of) Beer

BillyC80

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Despite all the talk of playing on the road, poor coaching and turnovers, PItt beat us by exactly one 3-pointer, one 2–pointer and 6 free throws.

Yes, we had too many turnovers and we lack a half-court offense, but this game was still there for us to win.

We missed 19 treys! By comparison Pitt only TOOK 16 threes.

Coach talks about limiting the number of threes we take as a team and I agree with that, except I would set the limit as a guideline and I would do it by player.

For example Kwasi and Caleb should have a green light to pop threes when they can catch and shoot cleanly. Geo, Harper and Tez should purposely look to get inside the arc or the paint for their shots and limit their threes to only wide open shots where they have time to square up. Jacob should not shoot threes at all.

If certain guys took it into the paint more, especially Harper and Geo, they’d have the opportunity to score on higher percentage shots, dish for easy lay-ins or dunks, and get to the FT line more.

Blues Traveler and Spin Doctors emerged out of Princeton, so don’t gimme a runaround.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT