ADVERTISEMENT

OT: #1 NJ to Syracuse

Im not saying everything is gonna go great right from the start. It will be a learning curve for a staff first year together but the presumption that it will fail seems to be a common theme on your board. I think Fran having success will be a gut punch to rutgers fans. So naturally you want to see him fail. Greg 2.0 can only take you so far.
Fran is a new HC, he has to prove he can do the job, just like Greg 2 had to do.
As far as Schiano making RU a top program, he needs to build a constant winner before even AI can justify saying he will make RU great .

Fran has to show he can handle being a HC and bring respect to the program.
Until he does that , don't act like he's an Orange Hall of Famer before he does

Last edited:
Fran is a bew HC, he has to prove he can do the job, just like Greg 2 had to do.
As far as Schiano making RU a top program, he needs to build a constant winner before even AI can justify saying he will make RU great .

Im not acting like nothing. You just dont want to see him do well. He's made great hires so far. People making up lies about his coordinators. Its very telling

Fran is a bew HC, he has to prove he can do the job, just like Greg 2 had to do.

Everyone on the orange board thinks Brown is Jesus. They all originally wanted a head coach with experience which is normal but saw they got a position coach as head coach and it the best decision in history. The two coordinators were co coordinators for a period less than a year. They must like the position coach better since they didn’t continue to be coordinators.

Money is so exciting thinking everything going to go their way that he continue to come over thinking we care. The decision if Brown is a success is 3-4 years down the line not getting a few recruits. If recruiting was all there is, Miami and Texas wouldn’t be wandering the last 10 years.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Everyone on the orange board thinks Brown is Jesus. They all originally wanted a head coach with experience which is normal but saw they got a position coach as head coach and it the best decision in history. The two coordinators were co coordinators for a period less than a year. They must like the position coach better since they didn’t continue to be coordinators.

Money is so exciting thinking everything going to go their way that he continue to come over thinking we care. The decision if Brown is a success is 3-4 years down the line not getting a few recruits. If recruiting was all there is, Miami and Texas wouldn’t be wandering the last 10 years.
lmao Never said everything is going to go their way. You are predicting everything if going to go wrong. Im not suprised. You are just mad you didnt get Fran. A vet coach like Greg hiring Gleeson to start his second stint was horrible. I remember when you all were begging to get him.

It almost seem like any team that’s in the Top 30 is getting their QB from the portal unless they have a starter that did well for this year. The portal is the minor league for these teams taking any QB that has proven themselves the last 2-3 years, even if they are in the Big Ten or SEC, normally the lower half of the conference. If Rutgers had a QB that proven themselves the last two years, we would lose him to another team unless we
And people thought up until now the bidding wars were insane. Put your seat belts on my friends. Until there is any regulation, those with the funds will increase the salaries to stupid levels for our collegiate athletes.

lmao Never said everything is going to go their way. You are predicting everything if going to go wrong. Im not suprised. You are just mad you didnt get Fran. A vet coach like Greg hiring Gleeson to start his second stint was horrible. I remember when you all were begging to get him.
We don’t care. You were so excited counting how many post on this board we had on Brown hire. We played Cuse recently but don’t see us playing you in the near future. There will be some recruiting intersection but no big deal. everyone going to have to wait 2-3 years to see if Brown is a success. Don't get so excited. I didn’t even know who Fran was when he was on the team or when he left, he was not a defensive coordinator here.

Never saw the kid play but it on paper seems like an impressive flip
And I think the kid and his family have less than great judgment lol

We don’t care. You were so excited counting how many post on this board we had on Brown hire. We played Cuse recently but don’t see us playing you in the near future. There will be some recruiting intersection but no big deal. everyone going to have to wait 2-3 years to see if Brown is a success. Don't get so excited. I didn’t even know who Fran was when he was on the team or when he left, he was not a defensive coordinator here.
There's been over 1200 posts related to SU coaching and recruiting on your boards the last 2 weeks. Who are you fooling? Fran said he didnt want to take the traditional route to be a HC. Jimmy Sexton took him as a client because he knew he would be a strong HC candidate. rutgers loss.

There's been over 1200 posts related to SU coaching and recruiting on your boards the last 2 weeks. Who are you fooling? Fran said he didnt want to take the traditional route to be a HC. Jimmy Sexton took him as a client because he knew he would be a strong HC candidate. rutgers loss.
You and other little orange men invaded our board and started posted here. There are also s9me crazy people on this board that don’t like Rutgers so they like to cause trouble like the NJ SPORTS FAN who lived in Florida and never went to Rutgers.

Now, you say we wanted Fran as head coach? You are crazy. I think that 98% of head coach hired have head coaching experience or proved themselves as defensive or offensive coordinators. Somehow you hired the right position coach for the position.

Last edited:
I was asking around; other Maryland fans are more on top of this than I am (I had said last week that they would stick with Cameron Edge and Billy Edwards), but it's now pretty definite that they will be adding a portal QB...
So they (Terrapins) ended up with NC State transfer MJ Morris.

The only thing I know about him is that my NC State friends are certain that if he played in the bowl game last year as a freshman, Maryland wouldn't have won the game...

Last edited:
@money3189 how mad are you that you have to go to sleep every night knowing we would absolutely dick punch you guys if we played next week?

Will be funny watching you guys form a mini Big East with Miami, BC, Pitt, etc when the ACC implodes.

Reactions: TRU2RU and Kbee3
@money3189 how mad are you that you have to go to sleep every night knowing we would absolutely dick punch you guys if we played next week?

Will be funny watching you guys form a mini Big East with Miami, BC, Pitt, etc when the ACC implodes.
Why would I think that? Your offense is horrible. Defense is good (even though you have to over pay average defenders to stay on the team) but yeah it would be like beating up on Pitt. Losing to Penn st Ohio st UMich Maryland USC UCLA every year doesnt make you more entertaining to watch. Its delusion. You are there for NY TV sets.

The fan base doesn't dislike Narduzzi.

Prior to this year, Narduzzi was able to compile back to back 10 win seasons and last year beat UCLA in the Bowl Game with a back up QB.

As I also pointed out in this thread, Narduzzi was able to have 14 Pitt Players Drafted into the NFL the last 3 years. Penn State had 19 players drafted and Rutgers had 3 during the same time period..

Rutgers would be over joyed if Greg accomplished what Narduzzi was able to achieve.

Don't know why you are so down on Greg.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!
Is that why you’re on a Rutgers message board because you’re fellow Pitt fans all laugh at you?

Buddy take one look at the Pitt board, the Pitchforks are out for Narduzzi

Is that why you’re on a Rutgers message board because you’re fellow Pitt fans all laugh at you?

Buddy take one look at the Pitt board, the Pitchforks are out for Narduzzi

On the Pitt board all the time.

Don't know what you are talking about.

Prior to this year, did you not read what I posted about what Narduzzi has accomplished thus far at Pitt.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Last edited:

Did not hear anything about him at this point.

However, I did hear bell also offered WCU's Top WR.

I think Pitt also hired Jack Abercrombie (Missouri) as their new OL Coach.

Will have to wait until next year to see how this all plays out.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Last edited:
Why would I think that? Your offense is horrible. Defense is good (even though you have to over pay average defenders to stay on the team) but yeah it would be like beating up on Pitt. Losing to Penn st Ohio st UMich Maryland USC UCLA every year doesnt make you more entertaining to watch. Its delusion. You are there for NY TV sets.
Lololol. We played 4 top 5 defenses this season.

Our offensive line would run make your defense look like little boys.

USC and UCLA aren’t even in the league and we already losing to them every year? Do people really think those schools are going to succeed early on in the B1G? 😂😂😂

Do you even watch football?

Lololol. We played 4 top 5 defenses this season.

Our offensive line would run make your defense look like little boys.

USC and UCLA aren’t even in the league and we already losing to them every year? Do people really think those schools are going to succeed early on in the B1G? 😂😂😂

Do you even watch football?
I mean you got waxed by Maryland at home. Both 6-5 teams going into that game. Btw you are supposed to want to beat those teams. Not brag about them.

I mean you got waxed by Maryland at home. Both 6-5 teams going into that game. Btw you are supposed to want to beat those teams. Not brag about them.
Team was ripped by the injury bug, but you don’t watch college football so I understand you not knowing that.

We have a mutual opponent lol, we pumped VT and VT pumped you. We are not the same.

I’d tell you to stick to basketball, but that won’t end well for you either.

Enjoy your mid major conference

On the Pitt board all the time.

Don't know what you are talking about.

Prior to this year, did you not read what I posted about what Narduzzi has accomplished thus far at Pitt.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!
What I know is there’s articals left and right and one glance at your board suggesting that the fanbase knows they screwed up with that extension.

It’s also very strange that a Pitt fan finds his way over to a Rutgers board as regularly as you do… do you hang out over at the Penn state board as well? I’m sure they’d love you over there!

Team was ripped by the injury bug, but you don’t watch college football so I understand you not knowing that.

We have a mutual opponent lol, we pumped VT and VT pumped you. We are not the same.

I’d tell you to stick to basketball, but that won’t end well for you either.

Enjoy your mid major conference
rutgers is not the only team banged up at that point of the season, Thats like saying Northwestern's coaching drama was the only reason for losing. 18 year olds care about winning and money. Not losing to teams that you idolize. Conference affiliation only goes so far. 6-6 at best is not good enough.

rutgers is not the only team banged up at that point of the season, Thats like saying Northwestern's coaching drama was the only reason for losing. 18 year olds care about winning and money. Not losing to teams that you idolize. Conference affiliation only goes so far. 6-6 at best is not good enough.
We are a top to bottom better athletic department than Syracuse and it’s not close.

A big part of that is conference affiliation. Hide the money y’all, there’s poor people around.

Did you not learn the first time around? Schiano comes to Rutgers, our stock goes up and yours tanks.

it’s science.

rutgers is not the only team banged up at that point of the season,
Huh ?
So all teams are pretty much banged up the same amount ? There isn't one year when a team may have more key injuries than other years ? One team can't have more key injuries than other teams in a given year ?

Let's go to school here-

Rutgers last 4 games -
OSU- nation's number 2 defense
@Iowa. - nation's number 4 defense
@ PSU - you guessed it - nation's number 3 defense
and then Maryland - number 48

Cuse last 4 games
BC- not in top 50 defenses
Pitt- not in top 50
@ GT - still looking n the top 50- cant find them
Wake- OK - I am sure at least one of your end of season games had to be against a bruising defense -dammit, cant find them

Let's be real- do you think Cuse is just cruising past those guys? The two teams you played that are very good- beat the living crap out of you guys. 6-6 in a weak ACC doesnt compare to what we faced

Cuse and the ACC during conference realignment:

flao.gif

Let's go to school here-

Rutgers last 4 games -
OSU- nation's number 2 defense
@Iowa. - nation's number 4 defense
@ PSU - you guessed it - nation's number 3 defense
and then Maryland - number 48
Some gauntlet. No wonder Schiano said the team was "out of gas".
Who else faced such a tough road ?

Im not acting like nothing. You just dont want to see him do well. He's made great hires so far. People making up lies about his coordinators. Its very telling
what lies about coordinators?
Nixon was co:OC at Baylor with Glenn Thomas for 3 years 2017-2019 , then became mainly a position coach in NFL
Nixon , for a short time, was an interim OC for the panthers and made assistant head coach for the offense in 2022 but Ben McAdoo was the OC that year
Nixon was the Giants RB coach last year.
So even though he has years of experience, this is his first true aoc job

Fran's DC Robinson is also new to the job, but was a co:DC for a year with DJ Durkin so tell me these lies you're whining about or is that you don't really know anything about who Brown hired and crying in your flakes due to that lack of knowledge.

I think Fran having success will be a gut punch to rutgers fans.
Why?

We have to go up against staffs headed by the likes of Jim Harbaugh, Kirk Ferentz, Chip Kelly, Matt Ruhle…guys with serious NFL and college coaching experience who have the resources and the cache to put together quality, experienced staffs. Schiano certainly has flaws but why the fvck would we want a DB coach with zero HC experience who never even was a coordinator? If you are so confident in the hire, why do you care what Rutgers fans have to say? If Rutgers hired a slam dunk HC candidate the last place I’d be is on Cuse’s message boards giving af about their opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbee3
Nixon was co:OC at Baylor with Glenn Thomas for 3 years 2017-2019 , then became mainly a position coach in NFL
Nixon , for a short time, was an interim OC for the panthers and made assistant head coach for the offense in 2022 but Ben McAdoo was the OC that year

Fran's DC Robinson is also new to the job, but was a co:DC for a year with DJ Durkin so tell me these lies you're whining about or is that you don't really know anything about who Brown hired and crying in your flakes due to that lack of knowledge.
I mean you can continue to believe he never called plays and didn’t get interviewed for the cowboys OC position if it makes you feel better. Lol.

Last edited:
This dude “money” has been a major troll for a few years.
Even here- he really made a single point.
Even if some message board posters clamored for Brown to get promoted to DC here, anyone with half a brain can see Joe Harysimiak (D1 head coaching experience) was the right decision. The guy has been fantastic for us.

Last edited:

No experienced play callers on defense? lmao

Last edited:
Why?

We have to go up against staffs headed by the likes of Jim Harbaugh, Kirk Ferentz, Chip Kelly, Matt Ruhle…guys with serious NFL and college coaching experience who have the resources and the cache to put together quality, experienced staffs. Schiano certainly has flaws but why the fvck would we want a DB coach with zero HC experience who never even was a coordinator? If you are so confident in the hire, why do you care what Rutgers fans have to say? If Rutgers hired a slam dunk HC candidate the last place I’d be is on Cuse’s message boards giving af about their opinion.
Better off taking a chance with Fran. 6-6 ceilings with a dinosaur coach cant be fun to watch. You are lucky a bad Michigan st blew a 24-6 4th quarter lead. A dropped punt snap and a KO return blunder got Greg an extention. LOL No big wins since he took over.

Better off taking a chance with Fran. 6-6 ceilings with a dinosaur coach cant be fun to watch. You are lucky a bad Michigan st blew a 24-6 4th quarter lead. A dropped punt snap and a KO return blunder got Greg an extention. LOL No big wins since he took over.
Sounds like you are pretty invested in the outcome of Rutgers football games.

If RU hired Chris Partridge as HC tomorrow you and the rest of the clowns in upstate NY would be showing the same type of skepticism and you know it. At least Chris has been DC at a major program.

Last edited:
No experienced play callers on defense? lmao

Guess Elijah couldn't handle the load all by himself so Fran went out and brought someone in that has done it on his own before to give a hand.
Even one year is better than none and could be a big help in making a strong D
Buffalo was #53 last year in total D ,under Wright.
Good move by Brown , realizing Robinson was doing on the job training while he was in the learning process himself..

Guess Elijah couldn't handle the load all by himself so Fran went out and brought someone in that has done it on his own before to give a hand.
Even one year is better than none and could be a big help in making a strong D
Buffalo was #53 last year in total D ,under Wright.
Good move by Brown , realizing Robinson was doing on the job training while he was in the learning process himself..
He got a top 10 recruiter. Genius move. Buffalo had one of the worse offenses in the country so that didnt help Wright's defense. You are moving goal posts now. I thought they didnt have experienced play callers? lmao Fran is pretty smart. Putting together a great staff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT