ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023 NY Giants Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Devido a lot playing in college, he looked to be very good. I think the problem is he never got reps in practices and has been thrown into the fire. They are still letting him pass, the coaches need to call easy pass plays to give him some confidence.

Reactions: RUPete
Think this is the same D without Leonard Williams?

Did people expect the D to be the same?
The season is over. We’re playing for next year now.

This is like after a team is eliminated from bowl contention.
Prioritize development of players who will be next year and beyond.

Last edited:
I feel bad for him too. Injuries are just bad luck sometimes. It’s not like the guy doesn’t work hard and is out of shape coming into camp each year.

The guy is stealing 40 million a year. Tough for me to feel bad anyone making that amount of money

I watched Devido a lot playing in college, he looked to be very good. I think the problem is he never got reps in practices and has been thrown into the fire. They are still letting him pass, the coaches need to call easy pass plays to give him some confidence.
They will not win another game with him as QB and that might just be the plan.

The pitch from Barkley was so fast that there wasn't time to draw the defenders to the left side.

The guy is stealing 40 million a year. Tough for me to feel bad anyone making that amount of money
Stop. It’s the market that he’s in and I’m sure he didn’t wake up today saying, “Boy, I hope my knee buckles right after the first quarter when I just got back from an injury so I can sit on my ass and collect 40 million!”

That Raider field is strange looking - like they had horses tearing it up the day before. Dust and stray material blowing around all over.

Did I hear a NYG OT went down again?

Giants saga is like a Greek tragedy
There's an old saying "Those the God's would destroy are first lifted up."
Last year was rainbows and confetti and this year its tar and feathers.
Makes no sense - like Kadarius

Great goal stand by Dexter Lawrence.
He has to be best NYG draft pick over last 7 years
Worth the Beckham trade

It's funny to listen to Olsen, like we could actually make this a game or Dallas is some type of juggernaut. Right now, we're a bad college team.

I wish we could just forfeit the rest of the season. I don't care who gets hurt or if they all decided to go on vacation for the rest of the season.

Giants need to examine their S&C workouts
Maybe they have the wrong machines, too much/not enough stretching/lifting etc.
I cant recall a team where so many starters and back-ups go down.
Maybe lack of full contact.
Imagine a boxer that never spars and just does "footwork."
A real fight could be a shocker

Last edited:
It’s just video game football for Dallas. I don’t see how this team wins another game.

At this point, my NFL interest is exclusively tied to my knockout pool.

Giants are embarrassing. Roster construction, coaching, players have all been terrible.

The silver lining is this will put the Daniel Jones questions to rest as they're going to end up drafting Caleb.

Cowboys have more points in the first half (28) than the Giants have total yards (27).

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
Will we score a point against Dallas this year? So far 0-68 through 6 quarters.

Mara/Tisch should be embarrassed.

Reactions: koleszar
Will we score a point against Dallas this year? So far 0-68 through 6 quarters.

Mara/Tisch should be embarrassed.
I'm just hoping we have positive total yards by the end of the game. The Giants have assembled a collection of rejects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT