ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another very random question for all of you- AI generated music and voice to put to unique lyrics

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
My wife had a beautiful song lyric written for her by a very well known singer who has since passed away.
Actually- the performer wrote the same basic song in two different ways- One, in her usual story telling way and another that was based on rhyming. The artist was a very famous female pop single. My wife treasures these lyrics.

I wanted to do something special for her and with no musical talent of my own- find a free AI that can put music and voice to these lyrics- it seems that every one that I try- limits you to very few lines.

Just wondering if any of you have ever done something like this and what works best. It doesn't have to be free but would like to not spend much and able to cancle. Basically just pay for only a month if I have to.

If you have the melody you can use an editor that plays the song and shows the lyrics as the music plays, with pictures of you and your wife. But that is on the simple side, no AI or anything fancy.

FYI, @yesrutgers01 if you recall there was a thread recently about this.

I would imagine you’ll be able to get something close to being exactly to what you want.

FYI, @yesrutgers01 if you recall there was a thread recently about this.

I would imagine you’ll be able to get something close to being exactly to what you want.
i don't recall it...The problem I have run into- I found a couple that are out there but they limit how many characters in the lyric. and usually not enough for even a single verse

I do digital music (human powered) as well as dabble with AI. You can use Udio.com to create songs from scratch with your own lyrics. Listen to the demos, then use the free version and upgrade to paid if you think that it can do what you want.

I’m also an AI consultant and have given many talks at school districts for their professional development days, so feel free to ask me further questions.

Scarlet Jerry

If you have the melody you can use an editor that plays the song and shows the lyrics as the music plays, with pictures of you and your wife. But that is on the simple side, no AI or anything fancy.
yeah- I am looking for music put to the lyrics and an actual female voice singing them

I do digital music (human powered) as well as dabble with AI. You can use Udio.com to create songs from scratch with your own lyrics. Listen to the demos, then use the free version and upgrade to paid if you think that it can do what you want.

I’m also an AI consultant and have given many talks at school districts for their professional development days, so feel free to ask me further questions.

Scarlet Jerry
I'll take a look at Udio

Was the singer/songwriter Dolores O'Riordon? She fits many of your descriptions.

Well…

- She’s dead
- Pretty well known
- Has a style that has rhyming and storytelling

All things you mentioned in your OP.

So I can see why @WhiteBus might have suggested her.🤷‍♂️
Fair enough…the artist was pretty local though

Scarlet Jerry
just started with Udio- unfortunately, it only allows 33 second clips. I would guess there is a way to splice clips together for a full song but it is only enough for verse 1 and pre chorus

just started with Udio- unfortunately, it only allows 33 second clips. I would guess there is a way to splice clips together for a full song but it is only enough for verse 1 and pre chorus
That might be enough to get what you need. Reaction-wise. 😎

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Try https://suno.com/create. You need to use a login (I use discord) but it's free. You get about 3 free songs a day. Can either put a style and a few sentences in or use the custom lyrics option. Songs are about two minutes.

Try https://suno.com/create. You need to use a login (I use discord) but it's free. You get about 3 free songs a day. Can either put a style and a few sentences in or use the custom lyrics option. Songs are about two minutes.
Will take a look at it. The lyrics run almost 2 mins so this may work. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT