ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Operations - SUGGESTIONS FOR RU PLANNERS to stop turning off tens of thousands of fans

We usually walk over Landing Lane bridge from NB. Saw the line going up the hill as we approach the South gate and my heart sank. As we got closer realized it was the bag line and thanked God we didn't have any women in our group. Strolled right on in.

Absolutely absurd and I'm assuming will be rectified for Akron.

The solution to all of our traffic problems:

200w.gif

What do people put in those small clear bags that they can’t stuff in their pockets? I do think they should have bag signs exiting every lot, so people might see it and leave as much in the car as possible.

Monorail? There are only a few monorail systems. It’s not a great technology, IMO. a bus system would be far better for serving the diverse locations among the RU campuses.
Monorail is often used as a misnomer for it, but there have been a couple studies performed over the past few decades on the feasibility of a NB area Light Rail system.

IMO it would be a great investment for the region, but there has never been the political will.

Monorail is often used as a misnomer for it, but there have been a couple studies performed over the past few decades on the feasibility of a NB area Light Rail system.

IMO it would be a great investment for the region, but there has never been the political will.

Mono or light rail is so sorely needed. it would be such a game changer for RU , the companies around there , each town/city

A light rail system potentially makes sense, but the RU campus system is diffuse. Buses would allow for much greater flexibility to serve multiple destinations, such as Busch versus Livingston. At the very least, a mass transit bridge would be a huge circulation improvement.

Reactions: Fat Koko
That would be a good reason. Assuming city lands are involved, I think it would be a pretty easy pitch to them to get literally hundreds of buses per day off their city streets.
Where do you want this light rail to go ? Through college ave to Busch ? Through the New Brunswick park, across the Ratitan and then Johnson park ?
I don’t know how feasible this is. . Even if it was , It would take years of planning, engineering and to get all permits and approvals . It won’t even get done by the time Schiano surpasses Saban for titles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT