ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody got a hot take to share/defend?

NickRU714

Heisman Winner
Aug 18, 2009
Anybody got a good (or bad) hot take?
Sports or non-sports related?

Let's get a good argument going.

Hot Cakes??? Here you go!!!
Order up!!

exps29676_HC58313D1471-1.jpg

Oh......never mind.

Facebook working in league with Politifact to post warnings on posts/memes that they ID as controversial will backfire and cost them eyeballs.

Last edited:
There's a whole new generation of hot golf chicks on social these days as well. Not to mention on the LPGA tour.

I mean we can’t have a thread like this without the golf queen herself:

If Mike Vick never got arrested for the dogfighting scandal he would have went on to become the greatest QB in NFL history

My two argument starters:

1. Central Jersey, like Atlantis of yore, does not exist.
2. It is Taylor Ham and only Taylor Ham. Pork roll, like fluoride in the water, is a communist trick.

Eli Manning does not belong in the Hall of Fame.

The New England Patriots would not have had as much success if they were in a more competitive division.

Sophia was the hottest Golden Girl.

Now #1 is what I'm talking about.
As a Giants fan I disagree but it a take.

I would be interested in the opinion of people who say "the baseball HOF should be for elites and not the Hall of Very Good."

I'm personally a "HOF is a musuem so let more not less in".

Bumping my own post.
Thread got a little off topic but jump in the pool everyone.

It’s an nice oasis in the vast “He who shall not be named” wasteland this board has become.

Even the worst take is still better than another GS thread.

Reactions: Jm0513
Agree that Eli isn't a HOFer and that the Baseball HOF is watered down. I'll add my own:

1. Bruce Springsteen isn't a great artist.
2. Eggs are gross.
3. Milk on cereal is weird. Milk is a drink, not a condiment.
4. Rutgers football will never win unless we cheat like everyone else.

Reactions: NickRU714
Agree that Eli isn't a HOFer and that the Baseball HOF is watered down. I'll add my own:

1. Bruce Springsteen isn't a great artist.
2. Eggs are gross.
3. Milk on cereal is weird. Milk is a drink, not a condiment.
4. Rutgers football will never win unless we cheat like everyone else.

1. Never been a Bruce fan. Might be mostly because my dad is a huge fan and I just never got into it. Maybe it's an age thing (mid 30's?)

2. I have 2 toddlers. 1 loves eggs and could eat 4-5 scrambled eggs at a time. Other kid hates eggs and won't eat at all (although he allegedly eats them at daycare - it really frustrates me.)

3. Animal milk in general shouldn't be drank by adults. Animals (including humans) produce milk in order to feed babies and allow them to pack on fat quickly. My wife's family all drink milk with dinner. Totally grosses me out. Lets all eat a nice steak with a big glass of milk............[sick]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jm0513
If Mike Vick never got arrested for the dogfighting scandal he would have went on to become the greatest QB in NFL history

Um, no.
Maybe the best running QB......
All you need to know is that Roddy White became an all-pro AFTER Vick was gone.
Why? Because he had a QB that was way more accurate (M. Ryan)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT