ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone ever use the Gametime app for tickets?

Roy_Faulker

All Conference
Feb 7, 2002
Am on vacation with the family and am interested in hitting Fenway for a game. Co worker told me about the Gametime app to get unused tickets.

The beauty of Ticketmaster is the likelihood of authentic tickets. Curious what the experience of others has been.

Am on vacation with the family and am interested in hitting Fenway for a game. Co worker told me about the Gametime app to get unused tickets.

The beauty of Ticketmaster is the likelihood of authentic tickets. Curious what the experience of others has been.
I’ve used it a ton and recently for a Red Bulls game and had no issues at all.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
I don't put apps on my main phone.
Apps are how computers and phones get hacked these days.
Get a $40 phone with a year's service from Tracfone and put the app grenades on that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
Update - used it yesterday and it was super smooth. Tickets transferred and were downloaded to my phone via an MLB account so definitely felt legit.

Gametime is legit. I've never used them because I've always found the same seats/comparable seats cheaper elsewhere. TickPick has been good to me in the past.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Nice.

Have always used Ticketmaster because I felt I could trust the tickets were gonna work vs scalping.

Will keep using Gametime. Pricing was way more dynamic than TM with price drops closer to game time…which was great cause we could wait for the best deal.

The interface is way better in the app - it gives you 360 degree views of the field from the seats vs looking only at a seating map to determine if you have an obstructed view etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT