ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for the MSG game

Ordered through RU 1-2 months ago.
Was charged this morning and I just got an email to get my tickets!
From Ticketmaster, ticket transfer.
Obviously they have started officially giving out the tickets. I’d expect everybody to get theirs either today or tomorrow.
Let’s go RU!

Last edited:
Received an email from MSG/TicketMaster, but the subject line is "C Jones just sent you 4 Madison Square Garden tickets" - was this the same format email that others received? Just want to make sure I'm not clicking on a phishing link...
Got similar for mine, name of my ticket rep at RU. It was legit ha

I received a similar email last Monday but with the name S Sackey

Taking 3 on train.

2 students in Section 2 with Riot Squad. I am sitting in Section 102 to be near Riot Squad if I can move down.

Has anyone been to Mason Jar. Kids have simple food tastes so do not need anything to extravagant.

Myself and 2 others will be in section 105 Row B. After Wednesday I will be super psyched for Saturday. GO RU.

My Daughter's Christmas present to me is two seats for us in 118. I just saw forecast and it going to be rough waiting for the train in Secaucus at 8 degrees feels like -6!!!!!!!!!

I see low of 1 / high of 21 with Noon temp of about 10 degrees in NYC. 65 degrees inside MSG

Reactions: wisr01
With the wind chill it's going to be freezing outside. High of 22 and with chill in single digits I believe.

The temp i saw does not take into account the wind chill factor that WISR is seeing! I’m hoping MSU’s shooting will be as cold as the temperature!

I have 30 tickets In sec 210—Couldn’t order through RU and went through Ticketmaster awhile back..will be fun but rather sit down low

Nothing will beat sitting front row at MSG for Knicks for me

Reactions: S_Janowski
Perfect they may actually put Wolves on since they are playing Liverpool at 10am.
Been itching to watch an early game in a pub.

Would like to make it in early for the LFC match myself, but alas I can't convince my better half.

Probably better off anyway, Liverpool playing like Strangers FC this year.

Will be in section 120 - can't wait!

I will be in Section 106. Actually my buddy who is sitting with me is friends with Damon Santiago who will be at the game. Damon is going to stop by and say hi - which is real cool.

Will never forget the game at Pitt where Damon went off and Dan Patrick on ESPN commented " You canot stop Damon Santiago. You can only hope to contain him".

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I will be in Section 106. Actually my buddy who is sitting with me is friends with Damon Santiago who will be at the game. Damon is going to stop by and say hi - which is real cool.

Will never forget the game at Pitt where Damon went off and Dan Patrick on ESPN commented " You canot stop Damon Santiago. You can only hope to contain him".

He was my favorite player when I watched games as a young kid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT