ADVERTISEMENT

OT. beaced needs a favor

beaced

Hall of Famer
Jul 18, 2004
sunrise fl
I would be willing to pay $10.00 per DVD shipped to me ,if someone has and would be willing to put the 8 games that we won in 2014 on discs.I need some RU FB to carry me through the months of MAY,JUNE AND JULY. The empty, lean and boring months between the Spring Game and the start of 2015's practices.Please contact me at rubeaced@hotmail.com Thank you, BURT.
happy.r191677.gif

Thanks but I really would like to get the DVds so that I can kick back in my recliner and watch them on a big tv screen in my bedroom. Thanks again.
Originally posted by RUinCANADA:
Did you miss your other thread?

We already got you taken care of there. :)

And, since it seemed like many weren't aware of it:

http://noonkick.com/search/rutgers/
This post was edited on 3/26 10:08 PM by RUinCANADA

I know that you are kidding but NO ,only the 's. So far there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to do this for me. I'll post the favor request again in a couple of weeks.I was serious about really wanting the DVD's to tale me through that looong dry spell.At my age ,this board,RU FB,occupies a B1G place in my life.
Originally posted by FELONIOUSMONK:

Burt, Do you want the first 3-7/8 quarters of the PSU victory as well?....
clown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GoodOl'Rutgers:

Originally posted by RUinCANADA:
Did you miss your other thread?

We already got you taken care of there. :)

And, since it seemed like many weren't aware of it:

http://noonkick.com/search/rutgers/
nice.. but noted it is flash.. and thus can't be played on apple stuff.

10 Free HTML5 video converters

This post was edited on 3/26 11:01 PM by GoodOl'Rutgers
All content on Noonkick can be saved and played later on a decent movie player on an iPad. There's a SaveVideo.ME site that gives complete directions. I've harvested that site already. I use AVPlayerHD app, one of the best for $2.99. Once you get the hang of SaveVideo it's super easy to grab what you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT