ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bitcoin, Altcoins, NFT's & All Things Crypto

Asian markets pumping now?
Equity markets or crypto? Not really with the former. Lots of reports that inflows from RIAs and institutions are really starting to pickup. RIAs manage $45T in wealth, so we have a long, long way to go. Enjoy!

Equity markets or crypto? Not really with the former. Lots of reports that inflows from RIAs and institutions are really starting to pickup. RIAs manage $45T in wealth, so we have a long, long way to go. Enjoy!
Crypto. This is a crypto thread, right? I meant to say Asian buyers pumping crypto. Sorry for the confusion.

Crypto. This is a crypto thread, right? I meant to say Asian buyers pumping crypto. Sorry for the confusion.
You never know about a specific pump, but overall, adoption of the US ETFs seems to be driving the trend.

The man doesn’t miss…
Wow!

First institutional shoe to drop. Fidelity formally recommends BTC for 1-3% of portfolios:

Got it, thanks! I'm good with my ETH position, always adding to BTC, but my focus is building up SOL and my other Coinbase holdings.

Been reading positive things about NEAR. Not just the network, but also regarding tokenomics since almost max supply is already public. On my watchlist.
NEAR is a 2 bagger in my portfolio and nowhere close to its ATH of $20.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
NEAR is a 2 bagger in my portfolio and nowhere close to its ATH of $20.
NEAR has really good tokenomics. Most coins have already been issued.

How are you feeling about STX? Seems to be directly linked to BTC as a nice multiplier.

FTX has been selling SOL since it was at $16.
Correct but they seem to becoming more aggressive as number go up. They are selling $shdw that I own at a rate of 125 per minute via dca to unload a few million coins for example. Point being for me I’ve already packed my bags and am content to watch

Correct but they seem to becoming more aggressive as number go up. They are selling $shdw that I own at a rate of 125 per minute via dca to unload a few million coins for example. Point being for me I’ve already packed my bags and am content to watch
Is this to pay back investors after the collapse?

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
Didnt look at the price this am and had about 6 or 7 people msg me. These are the same people I've been telling to buy since we've been in the 20's. Most did not and here we are. All asking the same question. How high will it go...

Didnt look at the price this am and had about 6 or 7 people msg me. These are the same people I've been telling to buy since we've been in the 20's. Most did not and here we are. All asking the same question. How high will it go...
This high! :)

200.gif

SBFTX single handedly inflated that price in the bull.
Do you think SOL will underperform during this bull without FTX? Regardless, I'm thinking that I need to increase my STX position. Really nice price action along with BTC.

Do you think SOL will underperform during this bull without FTX? Regardless, I'm thinking that I need to increase my STX position. Really nice price action along with BTC.
The bull started in October. It’s up 5x since then. It’s over performing without ftx lol.

BTC was pumping to $64K, but then COIN glitched and crashed the market. Buy the dip opportunity?
:)

FYI - Yesterday booked that largest amount of daily net inflows to BTC ETFs ($577M). The big mo is growing.

As soon as Bonk Guy is in the mainstream news, we know we are on our way. He’s currently sitting on $12M from a $16k leveraged trade on Bonk and is not selling. Peak insanity.

Officially moved my retirement accounts from Merrill to Fidelity. ML is now allowing Bitcoin eft purchases but not in retirement accounts. Too little too late.
Good move. I use Fidelity for several accounts, including my personal/fun account. Best platform! Fidelity gets it and tries to give their customers what they want. Complete access to current and future crypto ETFs. I also love their custom basket tool. I manage the FS Insights stock list (36 holdings) with a custom basket.

Fidelity Crypto only offers BTC and ETH, but it's a very simple way to add exposure with the security and confidence in a company like Fidelity.

Officially moved my retirement accounts from Merrill to Fidelity. ML is now allowing Bitcoin etf purchases but not in retirement accounts. Too little too late.

Where are you seeing that ML is allowing Bitcoin ETF purchases? Is it within Merrill Edge or somewhere else?

I saw your post, and ran to my merrill edge account to try and buy either Ishares, Fidelity, or Proshares bitcoin ETF and got rejected by Merill for each one

Where are you seeing that ML is allowing Bitcoin ETF purchases? Is it within Merrill Edge or somewhere else?

I saw your post, and ran to my merrill edge account to try and buy either Ishares, Fidelity, or Proshares bitcoin ETF and got rejected by Merill for each one
The rejection I got said you can’t buy in retirement accounts. Assumed you can buy in regular accounts. Before you couldn’t even set up a trade.

Yup, did a little research and it looks like Merrill only allowing access for the Merrill Wealth Management clients who have an advisor. I'm just trading through Merrill Edge, so still no access.

Make that 67k
Feels like it wants to make that new ATH. However, freaking COIN once again is acting up. It's not down but, running very slow for some users.

These ETFs are just ripping. You start doing some math on where prices can go if even a portion of the inflows continue and it's downright insane.

Feels like it wants to make that new ATH. However, freaking COIN once again is acting up. It's not down but, running very slow for some users.

These ETFs are just ripping. You start doing some math on where prices can go if even a portion of the inflows continue and it's downright insane.
Yeah, I wouldnt be using Coinbase. This issue has been all over twitter today.

Im blown away by whats happening. I expected there would be movement, but the inflows into the ETF is mind blowing. T

Assuming we see a new ATH this week, I think we'll see some good pullback as people who purchased at the prev ATH w/o conviction look to escape at some profit. Leading up to the halving next month, I wouldnt be surprised if btc was 45 or 95. Then when supply gets cut off, all bets or off.

Im blown away by whats happening. I expected there would be movement, but the inflows into the ETF is mind blowing. T

Assuming we see a new ATH this week, I think we'll see some good pullback as people who purchased at the prev ATH w/o conviction look to escape at some profit. Leading up to the halving next month, I wouldnt be surprised if btc was 45 or 95. Then when supply gets cut off, all bets or off.
I'm hoping for a sell the news on a new ATH. Would love to add to my BTC position! Just checked, my COIN account is working fine again.

Broke the $68K level. Knocking on the door of a new ATH!

$DIMO was a great call, thanks for that. I didn’t have to pay for the AutoPi, it integrated directly to Tesla for free. I’m claiming every week and bridging the $matic over to $sol. Using the bridge is earning airdrop credit so it’s a win/win for free.
I ask this in earnest, not snark- how do you pay tax on that? With all the airdrops, swaps etc. cointracker?

I ask this in earnest, not snark- how do you pay tax on that? With all the airdrops, swaps etc. cointracker?
I get the airdrop in my Metmask wallet. I swap them for USDC and send it to my Coinbase account. They (Coinbase) don’t send any 1099’s to the IRS but they put out an up to date short term and longterm profit/loss report that I give to my accountant. I don’t like to mess with the IRS so I’ll pay whatever taxes are due even though I probably could get away without paying any taxes. But if you get caught then they’ll throw the hammer at you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT