ADVERTISEMENT

OT. CFP Championship Game Michigan/Washington

Well, he had a cleat in his ankle as he was releasing the ball.
I thought he released it just before that but maybe not. He’s still been out of rhythm and somewhat less accurate than his usual self for good parts of the game. I mean some of them were tougher throws but he makes those with ease most of the time too.

Michigan is doing a bit holding this game and refs letting it go

I suppose that’s how you can stop dynamic receivers lol

That McCarthy run was a big conversion and just another thing for UW to take into account

Good job by UW, I was thinking that the McCarthy run might break them this drive

A score here could close the window for UW

I don’t think they could come back from 2 scores down

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Reactions: BeantownKnight
I think there were holds and plays missed by the refs but Michigan got into his head the way ASU did earlier in the season.

They still had opportunities but he didn’t see them open and the clock in his head was going off quickly.

3 playoff appearances in a row can mature and hone a team and it seems like that’s what happened with Michigan, finally culminating in championship. They manhandled Alabama and shut down a strong offense and qb like Penix.

A great win for the Big Ten. A wakeup call for the current PAC12 members that will be playing in the Big Ten next year. Slinging the ball around without having a good defense doesn't work on this side of the fence. Penix Jr certainly fell off some teams draft boards last night.

the real question is why were there 2 game threads?
Well as I said above I started this one first and already posted info and stuff in it and then another one was started after. I don’t like going back and forth between threads too much during games so I just mostly stick with the one started. It’s no different than the in season game threads. Anyone can read or post wherever they feel like. It could’ve been merged but that’s not in my control.

the real question is why were there 2 game threads?
We know the answer. Starman does this crap all the time. Except when his thread is started after the first one, he leaves it. But he is quick to merge threads when he sees one started after his. Happens frequently. Just another example of the selective moderating on these boards and a big reason why I will not pay for premium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT