ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Devils Part-owner Buys 35 Percent of Cleveland Indians/Guardians

I've worked with him while he was at Blackstone. Smart driven guy, born and bred in NJ (Scotch Plains area I think). Not a bad playbook - make a ton of money and then buy sports teams. Living the dream.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Little bit of a digression but did you see those horrible ugly black jerseys the Devils we’re wearing against Detroit? Gretzky was right 35 years early. Mickey Mouse organization. All those top draft picks the last 3,4 years & they still suck

Little bit of a digression but did you see those horrible ugly black jerseys the Devils we’re wearing against Detroit? Gretzky was right 35 years early. Mickey Mouse organization. All those top draft picks the last 3,4 years & they still suck
Hey now, from what I understand Marty designed them. Marty can't be wrong!

Even with their 2 1/2 Stanley Cups, the Devils still are a Mickey Mouse Organization with a failing business model. Putting that rink in Newark will kill them for good, sooner then later!

Even with their 2 1/2 Stanley Cups, the Devils still are a Mickey Mouse Organization with a failing business model. Putting that rink in Newark will kill them for good, sooner then later!
+1
The Newark Devils will move sooner rather than later. They got lucky with Lou and Marty. Mickey Mouse org before them, Mickey Mouse org since them. No surprise!

Very funny coming from a fan of a team who has won ONE Stanley Cup in 82 years. Gee, they had minimal success when there were only 6 teams in the league, BRAVO. Don't forget the man who labeled them a Mickey Mouse organization played for the rags. and accomplished NOTHING with that (rag) organization. He was just another player in a LONG line of failures who played for them. Playing for the rags is a move made by players who are on the downside of their career. It is a place where they go to be able to play pond hockey, NOT real hockey because the rags. are far from a serious organization when it comes to making an attempt to win ANYTHING. You rag fans have been saying the same thing about the Devils and their location since it opened. Guess what, THEY ARE STILL THERE. You all live in a fantasy world. Your team sucks and always will AND real men don't play in gardens, only pussies who can't win do.

Very funny coming from a fan of a team who has won ONE Stanley Cup in 82 years. Gee, they had minimal success when there were only 6 teams in the league, BRAVO. Don't forget the man who labeled them a Mickey Mouse organization played for the rags. and accomplished NOTHING with that (rag) organization. He was just another player in a LONG line of failures who played for them. Playing for the rags is a move made by players who are on the downside of their career. It is a place where they go to be able to play pond hockey, NOT real hockey because the rags. are far from a serious organization when it comes to making an attempt to win ANYTHING. You rag fans have been saying the same thing about the Devils and their location since it opened. Guess what, THEY ARE STILL THERE. You all live in a fantasy world. Your team sucks and always will AND real men don't play in gardens, only pussies who can't win do.
You obviously missed the point! It has nothing to do with on ice performance, otherwise the Devils would sell out every night. Rather, you can get $20 tickets in good section on Opening Night!

You’re an idiot /
Great post! I am a huge hockey fan and play as well! Even though I am a Rangers Fan, I want the Devils to thrive because that is what is best for hockey in this area. You obviously on the other hand only care about your Mickey Mouse Organization last winning a cup 19 years ago and pounding your chest over it. Your 3000 fans screaming "you suck" after you score a goal is about as Mickey Mouse as it comes, since we are getting it all out there.

Great post! I am a huge hockey fan and play as well! Even though I am a Rangers Fan, I want the Devils to thrive because that is what is best for hockey in this area. You obviously on the other hand only care about your Mickey Mouse Organization last winning a cup 19 years ago and pounding your chest over it. Your 3000 fans screaming "you suck" after you score a goal is about as Mickey Mouse as it comes, since we are getting it all out there.

of course Devil fans are gonna pound there chests in front of rangers fans. We’ve been so much more successful in our lifetimes

Idiot 👆🏻

Reactions: goru1869
Kinda like the Potvin sucks chant coming from you dolts. The ONLY thing the rags have on the Devils is their original 6 status. How is that working for you? No cup since 1994 and ONE in 82 years. HAHAHA LOLOL. LOSERS

He’s making fun of a “you suck” chant but is on a message board of a team that chants “f- Penn state”…weird

He’s making fun of a “you suck” chant but is on a message board of a team that chants “f- Penn state”…weird
Don't forget about the decades old chant that rains down from the rafters at the garrrrden, POTVIN SUCKS.

Reactions: mikemarc1
Rags fans ragging on the Devils as a organization, you guys have won one cup since the cure of polio, GTFOH.

only thing Rangers fans have on devils is our small fanbase.

give me a small dedicated fanbase with multiple cups in my lifetime over a team with a worldwide following with one cup.

little brother much more successful than big brother

only thing Rangers fans have on devils is our small fanbase.

give me a small dedicated fanbase with multiple cups in my lifetime over a team with a worldwide following with one cup.

little brother much more successful than big brother
Little brother much more successful then RETARDED big brother!

• Haha
Reactions: rockyrutgers
Take the success, you are missing my point. The failed business model of putting that rink in Newark is destroy the organization. I hope I am wrong, because it would be a terrible blow to hockey in the area if the Devils leave. Again, all you can do is attack, rather then realize the point I am making.

Some of you though will never see this just like you will never see this failing Rutgers Program!

Last edited:
Take the success, you are missing my point. The failed business model of putting that rink in Newark is destroy the organization. I hope I am wrong, because it would be a terrible blow to hockey in the area if the Devils leave. Again, all you can do is attack, rather then realize the point I am making.

Some of you though will never see this just like you will never see this failing Rutgers Program!
Leave? Where are you getting this from?

how is that destroying the organization? Serious question.

Ask your 2 1/2 Stanley Cups that question! I am sure that will help you when your gone!

you can’t answer.

a state of the art arena that is owned by the team’s owners in the states largest cities with events year round…certainly not a organization ruiner

Kinda like the Potvin sucks chant coming from you dolts. The ONLY thing the rags have on the Devils is their original 6 status. How is that working for you? No cup since 1994 and ONE in 82 years. HAHAHA LOLOL. LOSERS
Devils lost me with their racist promotion of “black owned” businesses & rainbow logo nights.. Not to mention missing the playoffs now what, 8 out of nine seasons ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT