ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eagles

You know stats, that’s it.
You know nothing about the game

Are you even watching the game?
Explain it to me then with your vast expertise of football then.

Hurts has been bad.
1st TD drive he was bad.

He has only had 1 good drive - the 2nd TD drive.

Giants aren’t a playoff team. And hopefully this brings about necessary change (Gettleman needs to go). And I didn’t want to win the division at 6-10. But Philly laid down. Pedersen should be embarrassed. If I’m an Eagle player, especially Hurts, I’m pissed. Sudfeld wasn’t even functional.

Is this thread serious? The Giants won 6 games. They really can't be angry at anyone but themselves. You don't want to rely on a really bad Eagles team? Win more games.
Eagles coach quit on his players, not the Giants.
Put a qb in the game who was so scared he had trouble catching the snap from center.

Last edited:
Redskins always seem to win in fluke seasons. Two strike years, that weird ‘91 season between Montana ‘49ers/NYG dominance and Dallas dynasty with freakin Mark Rypien as QB, now COVID. More than happy to let them have this one. At least Haskins was the bust I knew he’d be.

Yeah I think the relative quiet you hear from us (Giants fans) is the recognition that you can only be so outraged at not getting a fair shake when you're trying to win the division at................ 6-10.

I've seen relatively more outrage from sports writers and analysts, who aren't concerned with the Giants' success and instead are grappling with the morality of it all.

This call came from up top. Folks in here talking about the coach quit on the team.. Seasons over and no one getting paid from the eagles organization- is gonna lose sleep over today. No amount of crying from Giants fans is gonna change that

Giants aren’t a playoff team. And hopefully this brings about necessary change (Gettleman needs to go). And I didn’t want to win the division at 6-10. But Philly laid down. Pedersen should be embarrassed. If I’m an Eagle player, especially Hurts, I’m pissed. Sudfeld wasn’t even functional.
Not often you see a team lay down like that.
When do we play them next ?

Reactions: biker7766 and batts
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT