ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Family resort recommendations

Saint Puppy

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2013
Looking to go with family to an all inclusive resort with a 7yr old - wonder if anyone had any recommendations they could pass along.

I think this one is different. There is a focus on bringing a kid along. The other thread was more general from the 20 or so messages I read.

Reactions: Saint Puppy
Looking to go with family to an all inclusive resort with a 7yr old - wonder if anyone had any recommendations they could pass along.

Welcome to Woodloch, the best family resort in the Pocono Mountains

TripAdvisor.com’s #1 Family Resort in America
This exceptional four-season Poconos family resort nestled in a pristine mountain lake vacation setting is regarded as one of America’s “Best Inclusive Family Resorts”. Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958. Their traditional warm hospitality has been nurturing and embracing the spirit of spending quality time with friends and family for nearly sixty years.

Woodloch is about bringing people together, and having a ton of fun doing it. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, outstanding nightly entertainment, championship golf course and one of the world’s best destination spas, you, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, entertained, energized, and create lasting memories!

https://www.woodloch.com/

I think this one is different. There is a focus on bringing a kid along. The other thread was more general from the 20 or so messages I read.

Correct Silent Willie - bringing kids along is a totally different ball game.....even though the other thread did have some good stuff.

Nickelodeon resort in Punta Cana. 5 star resort, all the bells and whistles, but 100% kid friendly.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go all inclusive & I'd go to the Hyatt Aruba, but if you want all inclusive, then I've heard Beaches Turks & Caicos is good.

This exceptional four-season Poconos family resort nestled in a pristine mountain lake vacation setting is regarded as one of America’s “Best Inclusive Family Resorts”. Woodloch has been owned and operated with pride by the Kiesendahl family since 1958. Their traditional warm hospitality has been nurturing and embracing the spirit of spending quality time with friends and family for nearly sixty years.

Woodloch is about bringing people together, and having a ton of fun doing it. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, outstanding nightly entertainment, championship golf course and one of the world’s best destination spas, you, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, entertained, energized, and create lasting memories!

Went there every summer as a kid with the fam. It was awesome.

Went there every summer as a kid with the fam. It was awesome.
I took the family there every summer and even did some New Years there loved it

We did Woodloch 5 or 6 times and Beaches a few times when our kids were young. Woodloch is like a cruise on land with a daily list of activities to choose from. We always had a lot of fun there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT