Jackie Jr sopranos

Phil leotardo - sopranos

Matt Damon’s character - the departed

Joffrey- GOT

Old man Lannister - GOT

Stringer bell - the wire

Method man’s character - the wire
Not sure if the tread is about those we wanted to see killed…lol GOT people

I'm not inclined to watch the remake of Road House. Felt the same about Point Break. But I'm kind of crazy for Swayze, and those movies were perfect the way they were made.
I absolutely agree! The original Road House is pure gold. The reviews I linked relate only to the 1989 movie, not the recent remake.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I absolutely agree! The original Road House is pure gold. The reviews I linked relate only to the 1989 movie, not the recent remake.
That movie gets crapped on, and I have been laughed at in many discussions when I ask why did it not win any awards (other than Rasberry awards).

Reactions: batts
So, I got "roped into" watching the new one on Amazon. It apparently set some sort of record for 50 million views in the first two weekends.
The Mrs. liked it. I thought it was awful. Horrible. Have heard Jake Gyllenhaal is crtically acclaimed, but his acting in the movie was awful. The Road House is set in the Florida Keys. That's about the only interesting thing about it.

Reactions: batts

So, I got "roped into" watching the new one on Amazon. It apparently set some sort of record for 50 million views in the first two weekends.
The Mrs. liked it. I thought it was awful. Horrible. Have heard Jake Gyllenhaal is crtically acclaimed, but his acting in the movie was awful. The Road House is set in the Florida Keys. That's about the only interesting thing about it.

It was so bad, I was hoping JG's character got killed at the end. There is already a hint at a sequel.
And the character who played Ben Gazarra's part--oof.
And Conor McGregor--yikes, he was terrible too.

Surprised that Joel Silver produced this. He produced the Lethal Weapon movies.

Many critics panned the Computer Generated Imagery used in the fight scenes.

Reactions: RutHut
Sopranos: Vin "I've got three bills on Rutgers" Zarkazian (John Heard). He jumped off the Morris Goodkind Bridge, so that might be the most local TV/Movie character death.

Breaking Bad: Jane Margolis. Made me appreciate how much we rely on air traffic controllers to keep it all together emotionally and mentally when we fly.

The 3 Manson Family members in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT