ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

leave it to New Jersey leave it to New Jersey to have a fight like this in a Game of Thrones thread. Some of you people are just ****ing too much

Reactions: asgot
That's just ridiculous. I knew there was gonna be a zombie dragon as soon as Jon announced he was going beyond the wall. My wife even came up with the theory, independently, and she just barely watches the show.

You want another prediction for how this all resolves?

By the end of the last season, all the dragons will die and Daenerys will die with them. This leaves only Jon as the rightful heir to the iron throne.

They posted it way before Jon announced he was going beyond the wall and named the actual dragon that was going to die. Did she do that too? If so, ask her to play the power ball.

There is a big difference between guessing right and straight up posting spoilers like they did here.

who who cares, if you're that upset start of thread but has no spoilers in it. While I would not add spoilers because some people don't want to see them, there are those of us who don't care

Scarlet Nation hard at work

"Which one is Season 8 Episode 1?"

bad-and-the-beautiful-the-1952-004-kirk-douglas-behind-stacks-of-screenplays-00m-d4z-ORIGINAL.jpg

That's just ridiculous. I knew there was gonna be a zombie dragon as soon as Jon announced he was going beyond the wall. My wife even came up with the theory, independently, and she just barely watches the show.

You want another prediction for how this all resolves?

By the end of the last season, all the dragons will die and Daenerys will die with them. This leaves only Jon as the rightful heir to the iron throne.
I agree with you.. even inside that one episode they tipped their hand.. reminding us of the zombie animals with the bear. It had been awhile since they had shown us the zombie horses.

But as son as you think of the dragons fighting the undead army you have to wonder what happens if one dies. And the Lannisters almost killed one.. so why not the White Walkers.. though I had no idea they had such good javelin arms... very awkwardly plotted sequence there. Ice dude had the huge dragon with a slew of people on his back and a sitting duck and instead he shows off and hits the flying one.. only to take his second shot at the big one. Just stupid.

You also had many people here wondering what the powers of a zombie dragon would be. Clearly they did not read ahead.

those people weren't guessing what happened the script had leaked. They were posting "theories" to try and seem cool, when they were rly just spoiling the show.
HBO was hacked and the screener for episode 6 was widely distributed on the internet as a torrent file well in advance of the actual air date. Lots of ppl knew what happened.

I personally know that's BS because I did not look at any leaked scripts and wasn't trying to "look cool". I know in my case I am dying for the next book and am always trying to "see ahead".

Very interesting that you, a rutgers 100 lemming, wants to assume the worst about people in a friggin' meaningless Game of Thrones thread.
Wasn't talking about everyone but ppl who got every detail right obviously looked at the script

I have a new GoT theory and here it is:

There is something wrong with you and ScarletNut who "liked" your comment.

What triggered your misplaced comment was my reference that everything in Sansa's indictment of LF was discussed in this thread (by myself and others).

Here is the best defense against your accusations by everyone in this thread. This thread is for fans of the show and everything that Sansa used in her indictment of Littlefinger was SHOWN on the TV show at some point.

I had a running back and forth with RutHut who was a fan of Littlefinger for some reason and attributed his actions (incorrectly, imho) to love of Sansa and her mother... and included RU4Real in discussing LF... we all just referred to things actually shown. LF's list of crimes.

So I don't know where you are coming from when you say someone needed to see a leaked script in order to present a theory... hell, I don't even know what "theory" you are talking about. No one had to read the script for last night's episode in order to list LF's crimes.

And you actually have evidence in this thread of people saying the next episode has been leaked online so they will be avoiding this thread until the episode airs.

So.. now its time for you to be specific. Who, in your learned opinion, posted a"theory" based on a leaked script in order to "look cool"... and what was that theory?
Omg no ones accusing you calm down, you're acting like you're accused of murder with this long winded defense that I don't even care enough to read. The scripts were leaked and ppl who knew every detail ( there are some in this thread) obviously read and then posted with "theories"

Why couldn't Jon Snow or one of his marksman shoot down the undead dragon with an arrow made from dragonstone? Or even hit the Night King, since all the undead would then just crumble?

I think some way Bronn is going to show up in the North. He's had good relationships with both Lannister brothers.
Good call. With Jamie gone there's no one to make sure he gets his crown. Cersei will probably tell him to F off that I owe you nothing. He'll go North and tell Tyrion and Jamie that, that sister of yours is an F'in c*nt. So I might as well be with those who want to kill her. I also think Brienne gets killed by the Mountain before the Hound gets a hold of him. This is the last straw for Jamie and he kills his sister.

Why couldn't Jon Snow or one of his marksman shoot down the undead dragon with an arrow made from dragonstone? Or even hit the Night King, since all the undead would then just crumble?

The undead dragon didn't become undead until after they had all left.
The Night King was probably out of range of a human's shot.

Last edited:
Good call. With Jamie gone there's no one to make sure he gets his crown. Cersei will probably tell him to F off that I owe you nothing. He'll go North and tell Tyrion and Jamie that, that sister of yours is an F'in c*nt. So I might as well be with those who want to kill her. I also think Brienne gets killed by the Mountain before the Hound gets a hold of him. This is the last straw for Jamie and he kills his sister.
You obviously read the online scripts.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: koleszar
The undead dragon didn't become undead until after they had all left.
The Night King was probably out of range of a human's shot.

colbert, I meant shooting the undead dragon going forward. Once the good guys learn of its existence, they can have a an army of arrow marksmen shoot it with dragonstone arrows

Reactions: colbert17
So.. are we sure there have been no leaked scripts for next season? If so, lets have at it.. what's gonna happen?

Before weget stated.. readers of the book or interested TV viewers who think about this stuff or who have been exposed to others thoughts and recognize the good theories know that GRRM has admitted the broad strokes were all plotted out a long time ago and that.. spoiler.... people have guessed the ending. Dragons were at the core of it and that means Targaryen blood as dragon riders and it was predicted, perhaps, there would be 3 riders.. the best guesses being Dany, Jon and, possibly,

What I think we know..

1) Dany and Jon got busy and Bran cannot wait to tell them they are related and, btw, Jog is really AE-Jon Targaryen (Am I the first to say it that way?) and he is the true heir as grandson to the Mad King (who Jaime stabbed in the back). They don't care, they are Targaryens!

2) Sansa is pretty much in control at Winterfell.. I guess Jon steps aside. And its about time for Sansa to get busy so I nominate Podrick.. or Gendry to do this noble service. Yes.. Gendry.. she gets her prince.

3) Arya might get the leftover.. though they might make her gay.. I like that she killed LF.. if you watch Arya's glancing at the soldiers at the hearing, it is possible she is now some kind of authority figure to them.. marshall of the north?

4) Jamie is riding north.. will make for an interesting meeting with Brienne. What will Dany think of him (having killed her father)?

5) I have no idea what will happen with The Vale of Arynn folk.. we haven't seen the kid so I suppose that noble LF tried to order is now in charge and he will stick around to fight the undead. And I cannot imagine the Dothraki are ready for winter.. come to think of it the Unsullied would seem tonbe warm weather fighters as well.

This next one might be influenced by rumors that next season is all white-walker related...

6) if rumors are true.. what could Cersei possibly do to get involved in that? I think she is doomed to have little role left... but to die. Which means all that stuff she put in motion has to end badly... before or after she gives birth.. can you imagine an 8 weeks pregnant Cersei waddling around the Red Keep?

7) Euron is doing something that adds up to nothing.. does Theon's little band stop him? Does Yara gain control of the Iron Fleet? Hmm.. maybe it comes down to the Iron Bank (that's 3 Iron things there.. throne, fleet and bank.. c'mon George.. get creative next time).. anyhow..

8) maybe The Golden Company is paid for by the Iron Bank.. on credit of course.. but Cersei cannot pay them.. we know Dany left Daario Naharis (Mercenary leader of the Second Sons company) in charge of Mereen, etc.. did he stay? Did he go find another company.. possibly the Golden Company? Will we see him as a spurned lover of Danys?

9) The dragons burned the food.. anything gonna happen with tat? wasn't mentioned again

10) What's Bron's fate? He's left with Cersi after Jamie left and she knows him to be a friend of Tyrions and she already called him a treason-doer.

I do like the theory that someone posted that Sam is the narrator. He has access to Bran.. he could write down everything and ask Bran interesting questions.

You still think this was just a lucky guess?

Really?!?
Hmm.. that doesn't speak to the LF stuff at all.. which was what prompted the charge that people were were reading the script.... now, in your example I would side with your take.. the Ice King riding him was not something I considered.. I'm guessing that theory was in-between episodes when we knew the episode was leaked and many avoided reading the board.

colbert, I meant shooting the undead dragon going forward. Once the good guys learn of its existence, they can have a an army of arrow marksmen shoot it with dragonstone arrows
yeah.. that has to happen.. perhaps the ice dragon is no longer needed having taken care of the Wall.

Or send out 10 people to drown and stalemate a whole army of them like last week.

Not a thrones expert but listened to the books a couple of years ago and I have this theory. I've seen a lot of people think Bran is the Night king. But I don't think that's right and I've been obsessing over this. I think Bran is the Lord of Light. I believe that the books say that it is a newish religion. And whoever the "lord" is, is clearly talking to the major players in the story via a fire. Bran is always weirdly starring into the fire. Maybe in the future he figures out how to worg into the fire and communicates with people in the past. He then sets up the dominoes that he is living through now. It has also been revealed that the "lord" has been telling people how they die. That really only makes sense for a time traveler. But the theory has holes. I can't figure out how he brings people back to life or makes stannis into a ghost assassin.

new online BTS show for those interested (called "The Game Revealed" if you want to look it up)----you can watch on the hbo and/or affiliate portals for the future ones if you have HBO.
This is the first episode: http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/episodes/7/61-61-dragonstone/video/the-game-revealed-episode-1
you can also watch the first epi on YouTube @
Here is another great video:
http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/.../ep-67-anatomy-of-a-scene-.html?autoplay=true

Reactions: ScarletNut
A little foreshadowing;
Yes the bear was necessary to reinforce that another significant animal could be part of the Army of Dead.

Bron being able hit a dragon with a spear from the catapult - may be the person to take down the zombie dragon.

A little foreshadowing;
Yes the bear was necessary to reinforce that another significant animal could be part of the Army of Dead.

Bron being able hit a dragon with a spear from the catapult - may be the person to take down the zombie dragon.
A spear tipped with dragon glass should do the trick!

Reactions: colbert17
So.. are we sure there have been no leaked scripts for next season? If so, lets have at it.. what's gonna happen?

Before weget stated.. readers of the book or interested TV viewers who think about this stuff or who have been exposed to others thoughts and recognize the good theories know that GRRM has admitted the broad strokes were all plotted out a long time ago and that.. spoiler.... people have guessed the ending. Dragons were at the core of it and that means Targaryen blood as dragon riders and it was predicted, perhaps, there would be 3 riders.. the best guesses being Dany, Jon and, possibly,

What I think we know..

1) Dany and Jon got busy and Bran cannot wait to tell them they are related and, btw, Jog is really AE-Jon Targaryen (Am I the first to say it that way?) and he is the true heir as grandson to the Mad King (who Jaime stabbed in the back). They don't care, they are Targaryens!

2) Sansa is pretty much in control at Winterfell.. I guess Jon steps aside. And its about time for Sansa to get busy so I nominate Podrick.. or Gendry to do this noble service. Yes.. Gendry.. she gets her prince.

3) Arya might get the leftover.. though they might make her gay.. I like that she killed LF.. if you watch Arya's glancing at the soldiers at the hearing, it is possible she is now some kind of authority figure to them.. marshall of the north?

4) Jamie is riding north.. will make for an interesting meeting with Brienne. What will Dany think of him (having killed her father)?

5) I have no idea what will happen with The Vale of Arynn folk.. we haven't seen the kid so I suppose that noble LF tried to order is now in charge and he will stick around to fight the undead. And I cannot imagine the Dothraki are ready for winter.. come to think of it the Unsullied would seem tonbe warm weather fighters as well.

This next one might be influenced by rumors that next season is all white-walker related...

6) if rumors are true.. what could Cersei possibly do to get involved in that? I think she is doomed to have little role left... but to die. Which means all that stuff she put in motion has to end badly... before or after she gives birth.. can you imagine an 8 weeks pregnant Cersei waddling around the Red Keep?

7) Euron is doing something that adds up to nothing.. does Theon's little band stop him? Does Yara gain control of the Iron Fleet? Hmm.. maybe it comes down to the Iron Bank (that's 3 Iron things there.. throne, fleet and bank.. c'mon George.. get creative next time).. anyhow..

8) maybe The Golden Company is paid for by the Iron Bank.. on credit of course.. but Cersei cannot pay them.. we know Dany left Daario Naharis (Mercenary leader of the Second Sons company) in charge of Mereen, etc.. did he stay? Did he go find another company.. possibly the Golden Company? Will we see him as a spurned lover of Danys?

9) The dragons burned the food.. anything gonna happen with tat? wasn't mentioned again

10) What's Bron's fate? He's left with Cersi after Jamie left and she knows him to be a friend of Tyrions and she already called him a treason-doer.

I do like the theory that someone posted that Sam is the narrator. He has access to Bran.. he could write down everything and ask Bran interesting questions.
Isn't the 3 rider theory out of the window now? Since one of the three dragons is dead/zombie?

Cersei/Danyris Theory

1. Witch tells Cersei she will have 3 children but she is pregnant (will the child be born)
2. Witch tells Danyris she will not have another child (is she pregnant with Jon's child)

IF we are to belive the witches, neither of these chidren will be born.

Theory: Cersei and Danyris are going to kill each other.

Cersei/Danyris Theory

1. Witch tells Cersei she will have 3 children but she is pregnant (will the child be born)
2. Witch tells Danyris she will not have another child (is she pregnant with Jon's child)

IF we are to belive the witches, neither of these chidren will be born.

Theory: Cersei and Danyris are going to kill each other.

hmm.. I thought about Dany's case.. wasn't there something about the sun rising in the west?

I just found this on a NYTimes site..

When Dany confronts Mirri in the show about Drogo’s condition and asks when her Khal will be as he was before, the healer-witch responds with a poetic version of “never”:

“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.”

In the books, she adds one more line, the most crucial line in this fertility crisis: “When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child.”

Dany interprets that as a prophecy or a curse, and she obsesses over it in the books. “The maegi Mirri Maz Duur had sworn she should never bear a living child,” Daenerys thinks in “A Clash of Kings,” “and what man would want a barren wife?” Later, in “A Storm of Swords,” she again recalls: “Mirri Maz Duur had promised that she would never bear a living child. House Targaryen will end with me.”

And in “A Dance of Dragons,” those same fears are once more on her mind: “The words of Mirri Maz Duur rang in her head,” Martin writes. “The meaning was plain enough; Khal Drogo was as likely to return from the dead as she was to bear a living child.”

Still, who said Mirri had the power of prophecy? Why should we believe this woman, given that she previously and purposely misled Dany? What if she was just trying to upset the Khaleesi as much as possible, in order to make her think that the loss of Rhaego was even more significant than it already was — the loss of all prospects of motherhood? It’s hard to know.

One thing we do know (or at least suspect) is that, despite all of this, Dany does appear to get pregnant once more. In the books, she seems to suffer a miscarriage after eating some green berries, which taste bitter and familiar: Perhaps Mirri used them in Dany’s secret drink. So what we can conclude? Clearly, she is able to conceive, but it’s too soon to know whether she can carry another baby to term.
Could the "sun" be "son"? Could Jon be the son? Is he "set in the east".. almost dying near Eastwatch.. And could "the mountains blow in the wind like leaves" be the destruction of the wall which is as tall as a mountain.. or maybe The Hound makes The Mountain blow in the wind like leaves soon...

Just my 2c on spoilers - I've avoided this thread like the plague for the most part because I know one of you would've posted spoilers once HBO had that leak. Someone has to be the "cool kid" and ruin the experience for everyone else.

If you're worried about spoilers next season, don't come to this free message board to discuss it unless you're willing to risk it.

Unless the Night King is somehow an unknown Targaryen.

This is what I'm wondering - how is that dude riding a dragon if he's not Targaryen? Or does he simply control it as he controls all the White Walkers? Is there a difference in that control at all? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------

My personal favorite theory right now is that Rhaegar Targaryen is/was Azor Ahai - the prince that was promised. Which would make his son, Aegon (Jon) Lightbringer. It's been repeated over and over again that George RR Martin doesn't have a "warm and fuzzy" ending in mind for this series. Rhaegar was the one who could've ended Winter, and stopped the white walkers. But because of the "game of thrones" (and because he and Lyanna Stark acted like total morons, honestly), he was killed off prematurely and was not able to fulfill his destiny.

Therefore, I think this show ends with the Night King destroying the Iron Throne, and essentially wiping the slate clean. The political scheming and "game of thrones" will be the downfall of Westeros.

Jon/Daenerys falling in love will be their downfall.

Question here is that why did Tyrion look upset, when Jon knocked on Dany's door to eventually knock her boots and knocker her up? Is he in love with Dany? Is Tyrion upset that he's not knocking some girls boots?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT